Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

For some reason I’ve got one of my positive gut feelings about tonight. It’s rarely wrong. I didn’t even watch the Chelsea final. I just knew. But this is our time.

Maybe that cheating twat Rudiger might finally get a red card tonight?
I think if we can overcome tonight we will never have a better chance of winning the treble let alone the CL. All the rags I know are shitting themselves about the cup final and it’s on my birthday so it’s a good omen for me

For some reason I’ve got one of my positive gut feelings about tonight. It’s rarely wrong. I didn’t even watch the Chelsea final. I just knew. But this is our time.

Maybe that cheating twat Rudiger might finally get a red card tonight?
More fucking likely to get a fair play award from Uefa

We need imo to give up control for goals. I would play Foden instead of Bernie.

On his day, Phil has goals in him. Mahrez won’t work as hard as both so for me it’s either one of the other two. Only reason jacks stays is to help keep the ball away from Akanji at Lb.

Foden is a world class player and needs to be starting.

We need imo to give up control for goals. I would play Foden instead of Bernie.

On his day, Phil has goals in him. Mahrez won’t work as hard as both so for me it’s either one of the other two. Only reason jacks stays is to help keep the ball away from Akanji at Lb.

Foden is a world class player and needs to be starting.
Still seems like he's getting up to speed after his lay off. Not sure about starting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.