Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this as well, he is more likely to come inside and shoot as well, bring Bernie on later to help control the game and give us some energy as I expect every player to leave the field tonight exhausted.
Also Madrid will start with kroos and modric then once they get knackered bring on the young players. We lost control last season because they injected energy. Foden is more than capable of running hard yards and producing on the right. Bernie to come on for or start instead of Gundo for me.

We need plenty of runners.

Appreciated mate. How are you feeling about last night? I think promotion would have been too early for you in the same way it was for Joe Royle's City team.

Quite philosophical about it....

We've hugely overachieved getting to the playoffs having just come up....

And I know teams harp on about injuries... but we lost our key striker at the end of Jan, and for the last month had no centre halves...

It's almost forced us to play some really nice one touch stuff with a young lightweight forward line....(the championship equivalent of tika taka. :-)

It's been the best season I've had supporting the lads for many may years...I've actually enjoyed it....

well in that case we are truly fucked

dads-were-doomed.gif

Also Madrid will start with kroos and modric then once they get knackered bring on the young players. We lost control last season because they injected energy. Foden is more than capable of running hard yards and producing on the right. Bernie to come on for or start instead of Gundo for me.

We need plenty of runners.
Phil is not so good at controlling the game , if we get ahead again we might choose to slow things down and so bernie for me , also phil doesnt look like he would last the ninety yet and defo not xtra time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.