Real Madrid (H) - Wed 17th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T-3 hours to initiation of primary flap sequence.

3h.gif

It is our night, and it would be a shame to leave it to them to enjoy at our expense. We were the better team last year in both games; this year, we were overall the better team in the first leg. If we play to our standards and quality, we can comfortably win. We need to play smart, maintain our mental focus, and play in an organised, offensive manner without wasting the opportunities that will be available to score. At the same time, we have to deal with their counter-attacks through an organised collaborative defensive system.
Well put. I am very (very!) nervous about tonight but looking at it objectively, the big difference this year is we are no long that very creative but also very wasteful side that has previously needed five chances to score one goal. This year we’ve ruthless up front and also have a rock solid defence.

We’re more than got the ability to do it. I just hope we’ve also got the mentality and Pep doesn’t let his anxiety feed through into the players.

Massive, massive game.

Heart says we blow them away like Bayern, head says it's another basketball game like last year.

And I have a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that we're destined for penalties. Don't think my heart could take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.