Real Madrid - home tickets

View attachment 76333

Interesting that they claim not to be working with the club at all, however they literally have tickets available in any block you want. Not only that, they have tickets on sale before they've gone on sale to the fans via the club.

A lot of these agencies don't actually have the tickets, they sell them and may or may not then access what you've paid for.

View attachment 76333

Interesting that they claim not to be working with the club at all, however they literally have tickets available in any block you want. Not only that, they have tickets on sale before they've gone on sale to the fans via the club.
If you Google reviews of some of these dodgy ticket outfits you can read some real horror stories about naive punters paying big money for tickets before flying in from other countries and then being led on wild goose chases. Often involves them being given a mobile number to call to confirm where they’re to collect their tickets which permanently goes to voicemail and nobody ever calls back.
And of course they get no response when subsequently attempting to get a refund.

If you Google reviews of some of these dodgy ticket outfits you can read some real horror stories about naive punters paying big money for tickets before flying in from other countries and then being led on wild goose chases. Often involves them being given a mobile number to call to confirm where they’re to collect their tickets which permanently goes to voicemail and nobody ever calls back.
And of course they get no response when subsequently attempting to get a refund.
My initial instinct is to laugh at how stupid people can be, but realistically if you're not from the UK and have never been to the football before how would you know the correct way to get a ticket.

Doesn't help that in America its completely normal to buy tickets for over 100 quid off sites like Ticket Master. How is an American supposed to know that you can just get a ticket through the club for a fifth of the price

Does anyone know if seasoncard holders outside of the cup scheme will get a preferential window to buy tickets for the home leg?
We have 4 season tickets, 2 in the scheme, wondering whether the remainder will get a chance to secure their seats or not?
Can’t find anything on the site?

For Bayern it was:
Wednesday - Cup Scheme relocations from 104
Thursday - Seasoncard holders
Friday - Cityzens via points and recent history

Would guess it'll be the same

A lot of these agencies don't actually have the tickets, they sell them and may or may not then access what you've paid for.
Correct! They're the biggest twisters going. My mate paid 675 X 2 for the Chelsea final and didn't think it was a bad price considering the allocation and the expensive UEFA price banding. Night before he set off he got the email saying transaction was terminated with a million ts and cs. It wasn't viohogo but another firm who's name escapes me. He ended up missing it in the end. Tbh I think they did him a favour.

For Bayern it was:
Wednesday - Cup Scheme relocations from 104
Thursday - Seasoncard holders
Friday - Cityzens via points and recent history

Would guess it'll be the same
The question will be how to divvy up the Cityzens Matchday membership as I don't think everyone with a Matchday membership will be able to get a ticket. They could prioritise based on if they have attended CL matches already this season which they have done before. That would be the fairest way and actually encourages attendance for the group games next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.