Real Madrid - home tickets

If you Google reviews of some of these dodgy ticket outfits you can read some real horror stories about naive punters paying big money for tickets before flying in from other countries and then being led on wild goose chases. Often involves them being given a mobile number to call to confirm where they’re to collect their tickets which permanently goes to voicemail and nobody ever calls back.
And of course they get no response when subsequently attempting to get a refund.
I've never had a problem using StubHub. Got my Bayern tics there, Villa last May, and have paid for 2 tics for Madrid (h).

€700 for the 2 Madrid tics, for those interested!

Last time RM at home, for Citizens, after the £5 discount it was £60 adults, £52.50 OAP and £32.50 for u18. That was in 326, bit cheaper in the family stand and South Stand and cheaper again for cup scheme and season ticket holders. I'm expecting a big increase in prices and demand. It went to Citizens last year and took a couple of days to sell out. There were no points or attendance criteria. RM returned 750 and they went on sale a few days later. We have many more Citizens this year, people buying memberships just to go see Haaland. It'd be fair to have a small points requirement for Citizens, say 500, that'd exclude the very newest who only joined this year. It'd be pretty stupid if a brand new member had the same purchasing entitlement as a longstanding one for a UCL semi final....

View attachment 76333

Interesting that they claim not to be working with the club at all, however they literally have tickets available in any block you want. Not only that, they have tickets on sale before they've gone on sale to the fans via the club.
Would not go anywhere near using that site, reading some of the reviews it is very likely a scam

What's so difficult, wait untiul it shows on the club site, that's the source. I never ever understand folk who ask questions about tickets on this and other sites/forums.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.