Real Madrid post match post mortem

Pep should have sent someone else up for the pen as soon as that clueless fool messed with Bernie's focus. This tiktok attention seeking era has to come to an end at some point. So sick of these silly fans and their obsession for attention. It's not like people run up to you while working to distract you (assuming the fool has a job) or take your working tools for fun and then return it when they feel like i. Football might seem like fun to those watching but Bernie was WORKING yesterday, that's his job!!!
You'll be blaming the keeper for not diving, next.

That ref was fuckin abysmal , he didnt even have a ball to start the shootout

He was shocking, there was one incident where one of our lot fouled theirs and he gave a free kick to us. Everyone reset back into position for the game to resume and he realised he had pointed the wrong way. He fell for a lot of their play acting and going down being shot when being challenged.

Day after somewhat somber but I overall happy with the performance despite the finishing, we need a solution to this

Akanji was my favourite player last night, he's one of my favourite signings we've made, does a job all over the pitch

I do hope the media start calling out Bellingham, he's a good player but he's such a snide and you can tell it's what they teach at Madrid. It's just cheating and I'm sick of hearing about how much of a star boy he is when I've yet to see him perform against a bit team.
Rodri had him in his pocket ladt night, and put him on his arse at one point making him look like a child

Brilliant

Before the penalty, Madrid's coach had lengthy chats with their keeper, showing a note that likely described how each City player might take the spot kick. They seemed well-prepared.
So, the same as every other team does then?

Well done lads, sad we're out but we've still got two more pots to collect. Onwards and upwards Blues.

I get that but I was talking to someone about 3 days ago and I said this was actually the UCL finals, win this and we retain the title. Just look at the teams left. Fuck
I get what you're saying and it does seem like an opportunity missed but it wasn't meant to be. There will be other times. Look at the plus side, us and Arsenal going out means 5th place will mean no champions league for either spurs or the rags if they finish there.
Every cloud and all that :)

I think defenders are often more reliable penalty takers. Gvardiol and Dias could have done the job.

Literally any of the players could have done the job. But also any of the players could telegraph one straight at the keeper or blast it over the bar. Bad penalties happen.

One or two players looked properly jaded last night, notably Phil and Bernie, Rodder's also didn't look fully on pace.

Having to play a lot of games is one of the consequences of being successful. It's the nature of the beast.

On a positive note, I though Gvardiol had a good game, and Jack before he went off. Doku was also pretty decent.

RM's delaying tactics, and their diving/feigning injury wasn't dealt with effectively by the officials. Bellingam was also a disgrace. I'm still fuming that cnut didn't get a second yellow in the first leg - TWAT.

At least we got a bit more recovery time between PL games now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.