Real Madrid post match post mortem

Are you sure about this or are you just venting, I’m not sure your being serious when you say “it’s a regular occurrence at this point” especially after last season.
This season looking at the top teams we have played. In the champions league only Real Madrid really. How many wins?

In the league we have played Arsenal twice, Liverpool twice, Spurs once. How many wins? We played Villa away and lost but thankfully Emery turned out a reserve team at ours and we beat them. That's the top 5 teams.

I would say 1 win in 9 games shows our inability to see off good teams is a regular occurrence

A big take home from last night is that Rodri is exhausted. Man could barely run by the end of ET.

Kimmich would be the perfect person to rotate him with. Rodders was sub par tonight because he's at the tail end of his 2nd season where he's been played to death. If we want to challenge for more honors next year, he needs protecting. Simple

It wasn’t the black bin bags that beat us tonight so let’s get that out of the way. We had so many corners which produced fuck all which was poor. Haaland for me is a problem yes last season he scores for fun but I expect more than a one season wonder.so we lost tonight it isn’t the end of the world but we need to analyse the issues and fix them before we end up with nothing.
Haaland's had two months out but is still on 31 - monumental. He'll very likely score 40 in a season with two months out. The words 'one season wonder' don't apply here.

This season looking at the top teams we have played. In the champions league only Real Madrid really. How many wins?

In the league we have played Arsenal twice, Liverpool twice, Spurs once. How many wins? We played Villa away and lost but thankfully Emery turned out a reserve team at ours and we beat them. That's the top 5 teams.

I would say 1 win in 9 games shows our inability to see off good teams is a regular occurrence
You must be so disappointed in your treble winning record breaking 4th title team.

Hopefully we will improve next year.

A big take home from last night is that Rodri is exhausted. Man could barely run by the end of ET.

Kimmich would be the perfect person to rotate him with. Rodders was sub par tonight because he's at the tail end of his 2nd season where he's been played to death. If we want to challenge for more honors next year, he needs protecting. Simple
Our biggest issue all season. No rodders we are average. Last few games he’s been shattered. Crazy he has no support

Having slept on it the only regret and frustration I have is Pep hooking Erling and Kev. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but pens were very likely at that point and I'm not having they couldn't have played another 30 minutes. Adrenaline alone would have seen them through.

Ah well, wasn't to be.
apparently both said they couldn't continue

Over 30 shots, 20 corners, one goal. Brilliant up to the box, dreadful in the box. We’re out against an average Real Madrid side because a horrible defensive howler first half and 2 of the worst penalties I’ve ever seen.

Our set piece coach is stealing a living.
got to be the worst team in the prem at corners, we never look like scoring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.