Real Madrid post match post mortem

I've been absolutely gutted all day. Not got out my bed and couldn't look at my phone :(

Looking back and watching it again we were absolutely brilliant. Real Madrid were made to look like a Premier League side defending for their lives to try stay in the league . This and any cup competition requires luck and unfortunately for us Madrid got it in the Bernabau with those 2 deflections.

Everybody wondered if we would be able to go again after winning the treble last season and we were penalty kicks away from competing for back to back.

What a football club I absolutely love them.

Now let's go win 4 in a row.

Not so sure about this. I think we were just unlucky. We couldn't beat them with Walker and Kev and couldn't beat them without Walker and Kee :(

Just unlucky.
That is of course true. But we got done over and over on their left in the 1H (and it lwd directly to their 2nd goal) and Walker would have snuffed that out. So prob a food chance we win at Bernebeu.

But it wasn't the main cause. That was the 12 mins of madness at the start yesterday. Still cannot for life of me figure out what the plan wasml.

City played like champions. Madrid played like Luton. Up the Blues and hope we recover by Saturday.
Same as Arsenal did.
Sides that pride themselves on their football talents and style simply park the bus just like some league 1 side in a cup game.
They are shit- scared to try and take us on at football.

Apologies if already mention, but that total shit **** Speed was at the game last night amongst City fans and celebrated when Madrid scored, all that happened was people telling him to sit down. With him gobbing off back at them

1 why are the club letting this happen
2 why was he not fucking tuned in, proper tuned in, the vile shit ****
Someone should have pummeled him, simple as...

I've been absolutely gutted all day. Not got out my bed and couldn't look at my phone :(

Looking back and watching it again we were absolutely brilliant. Real Madrid were made to look like a Premier League side defending for their lives to try stay in the league . This and any cup competition requires luck and unfortunately for us Madrid got it in the Bernabau with those 2 deflections.

Everybody wondered if we would be able to go again after winning the treble last season and we were penalty kicks away from competing for back to back.

What a football club I absolutely love them.

Now let's go win 4 in a row.
Oh come on you daft buggar. Couldn’t get out of bed? It’s a football match, that is all. Yes, we were unlucky and we worked out socks off all match. As you say, Real Madrid just took to defending for their lives.
Yet we have a semi final to look forward to in less than 48 hours, how good is that? As you say, you absolutely love this club, don’t we all.

Well there is always something to cheer us up and that is the dippers going out of the Duffers cup tonight. Klopp "throwing the towel in tour" coming to a climax

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.