Real Madrid post match post mortem

We were the better team in both games, Madrid played out for the penalties , smalltime club.
Let's do the double

Kovacic? Absolutely woeful penalty.
Just head down and hit it; you'd have thought one of our designated penalty takers would have realised that's not the way to do it these days. More to the point, you'd expect him to get some meaningful coaching from our set piece team!

Blues we all know we are going through a transition. Many things against us & a lot of it our own fault due to lack of planning.

Bernie wants out
Kev is slowing down
Alvarez not good enough
Walker ageing
Stones never fit
Rodri been slaved all season
No replacement mahrez & gundy
Foden killed by England
We just don’t play for haaland
Squad to small & shattered

Amazing we are still in this & fa cup & league.

Let’s wrap up the title & Fook fa cup off & it’s a great season

Be proud of the team tonight blues we still dominated them

Don't really understand the bleating and crying in this thread. Yeah, I think Pep called the XI wrong (although I think Stones was just unfit). De Bruyne should have kept his shot down. Bernardo should have gone to the side with his penalty. There was another gear we could have gone up but we didn't and we paid for it. Definitely should have dealt with it in normal time. It's fine to be disappointed.

But we won the bloody European Cup less than a year ago along with a bloody three-peat and a treble at the same time. It's hard to really demand that much more from the lads after last season. It's fine to analyse what went wrong but some of the reactions have been overreactions. In the end it came down to fine margins and they didn't fall for us. Disappointing, yes, but we've got an FA Cup and a title to win, so let's do that.

Can’t blame any of the penalty takers. We should have won it in normal time.

Foden and haaland was useless all night.
Grealish / doku / KDB and Kyle walkers was my stand out players for the game.
Can’t win them all, it’s knockout football end of the day. Let’s win the league now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.