Real Madrid post match post mortem

Bollocks. 38 goals or so, so far and that's shite? Get a grip. Why don't people understand that as other teams and players get used to how you play they find a way to combat it so it gets harder. Don't tell me you're one of those idiots who expected him to get 50 every single season?
Come on mate.
I don't expect anything.
But he's been shit for months.
Take your blue blinkers off.

Even the TNT commentators couldn’t believe it was only 67% posession as we were so dominant. But to be honest the slow build up and constant square and backward passes has hurt us, and not for the first time this season. What has happenned to the team that used to hit opponents at speed ?
Possession football that’s what. It allows teams to get organized in 2 banks. We need a new style that’s for sure but that requires different types of players.

All on Pep this.

Rubbish set up and rubbish subs.

Why play Foden out of position for the first half?

Then took Haaland and KDB off with pens looming.

Brings Kovacic on for pens who then takes an absolute shit pen.
and he rushes walker in to prevent the exact same thing that happened on the first goal. Shite, but I am very proud of the team.

Best team lost. Poor penalties and a few odd decisions from Pep. Just need to get up for Saturday now. Lads weren’t at their best in either game for me but that’s maybe me judging us on how good we were last year.

GLZiOzgWcAA0NFp
I think most of there 33% possession was them taking goal kicks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.