Real Madrid really starting to p*ss me off now

pee dubyas crayons

Kaka
Ronaldo
now Villa

This should have been us this summer, not them. They are totally stealing our thunder.

If they sign RSC next week that's the final straw.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Kaka
Ronaldo
now Villa

This should have been us this summer, not them. They are totally stealing our thunder.

If they sign RSC next week that's the final straw.

Yeah,'cos an injury-prone Blackburn player would be the missing piece in their jigsaw,wouldn't it?
More chance of Santa Claus signing for 'em.

hope they do sign RSC dont want him at city
over rated and never fit

come on you blue boys

The choice was Kaka's, Ronaldo's and Villa's... why are people getting upset??? We cannot sign players like that.. we will sign players that will give us a push at TOP SIX, not top four... then build next summer.

Real are weakening their European opposition which in the case of Ronaldo, is GOOD for us as United are weaker.

IF Liverpool lose Alonso OR Mascherano and cannot target Barry THEY will be weaker!

It's all good so far.

Reality check for us all I think.

It will be a good few years before we cant start buying the best players in the world.

Let us build slowly but surely - going for players that we know will want to sign for us.

they are argueably the most famous, decorated and succesful club in the world

and have pulling power which we do not, they are beating us at our own game

if anything it should make people wake up and realise we need to take the next step, with players like lescott and johnson, rather than thinking we can get people straight away

we will get there

if anything it just shows that we can offer as much money as we like, but it just wont cut it with certain players

as i said, step by step

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.