Real Madrid really starting to p*ss me off now

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
Kaka
Ronaldo
now Villa

This should have been us this summer, not them. They are totally stealing our thunder.

If they sign RSC next week that's the final straw.

Yeah,'cos an injury-prone Blackburn player would be the missing piece in their jigsaw,wouldn't it?
More chance of Santa Claus signing for 'em.

Idiot.

Omiclops said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
Kaka
Ronaldo
now Villa

This should have been us this summer, not them. They are totally stealing our thunder.

Yeah,'cos an injury-prone Blackburn player would be the missing piece in their jigsaw,wouldn't it?

Idiot.

Care to explain that?

Nah RSC has no chance there only intrested in good players. I bet they start being linked with all the premier league stars like terry, gerrard, lampard and people like that they need to stop now 1 galactico is great 2 galacticos is orite but need to chill out and 3 galacticos is just taking the piss and buying just for the sake of it. Not to mention they already have loads of strikers/midfielders. A.Robben, J.Saviola, Raul, R.V.Nistelrooy, Guti, Kaka, C.Ronaldo, D.Villa, R.Van Der Vaart, G.Higuain, W.Sneijder, K.J.Huntelaar, F.Gago, L.Diarra, M.Diarra, R.De La Red, J.Faubert and M.Tebar. Its mad just hope city can take advantage and steal a few A.Robben and K.J.Huntelaar would do for me.

theyre not really pissing me off,but how come when we bid for players were ruining football,but its fine for real to spend big..on borrowed money aswell,at least our moneys ours. that spud redknapp does my head in...start of one month theyre not interested in europe,so put a weak team out,end of month,strung a few results together,"oooh,we're looking for that seventh spot now and europe".then he says spuds were in for barry but got blown out of the water by city and theyre mega bucks...12 f**kin million,didnt they just pay 18 for bentley,and made about 20 on keane.....prize knob!!!

Omiclops said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
Kaka
Ronaldo
now Villa

Idiot.

Care to explain that?

It's a joke. He was joking about 'if they sign RSC...' obviously because why would they want him -.-
It's because we've targetted him, and you didn't understand the simple subtle attempt at humour.
Thus, Idiot.

They are not beating us at our own game they are beating AC Milan, Barca and Man U at theirs.

This is not our game, it is not a game we were even in and I doubt anyone serious at City was even thinking about these three players, all would have made crystal clear they weren't interested.

Now what this does do is mean some very very good players like Hiquain, Van Der Vaart etc will be possibly looking for a move and Real will need to realise some cash. Funnily enough I think this is actually good for City as we were never going to get these players but now we may be able to get some from Madrid that last year or the year before we would have had no chance with.

More chance of Santa Claus signing for 'em.[/quote]

Wrong mate.
Once you've been here longer than 10 minutes you will come to realise that PDC was being deadly serious.
I can recognise "humour" from some distance.
And this was not a prize specimen.
Your apology will be accepted with good grace,however.

Care to explain that?[/quote]

It's a joke. He was joking about 'if they sign RSC...' obviously because why would they want him -.-
It's because we've targetted him, and you didn't understand the simple subtle attempt at humour.
Thus, Idiot.[/quote][/quote]

EalingBlue2 said:
They are not beating us at our own game they are beating AC Milan, Barca and Man U at theirs.

This is not our game, it is not a game we were even in and I doubt anyone serious at City was even thinking about these three players, all would have made crystal clear they weren't interested.

Now what this does do is mean some very very good players like Hiquain, Van Der Vaart etc will be possibly looking for a move and Real will need to realise some cash. Funnily enough I think this is actually good for City as we were never going to get these players but now we may be able to get some from Madrid that last year or the year before we would have had no chance with.

Spot on mate both Higuain and Van der Vaart would be great signings imo.

Wrong mate.
Once you've been here longer than 10 minutes you will come to realise that PDC was being deadly serious.
I can recognise "humour" from some distance.
And this was not a prize specimen.
Your apology will be accepted with good grace,however..

I've been here longer than 10 minuites thank you very much.
Think about it logically, why would Real Madrid go for RSC? It was obviously a joke, they have Kaka, Villa, Ronaldo.
If you could recognise it, then that was a clear example.
I will not apologise unless the OP comes out and says he was deadly serious.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Kaka
Ronaldo
now Villa

F*ck me you're a bit of an old hand to do a Clarkie...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.