Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
A few years ago I posted in some thread or other how I dreamt that one day we would be playing these in the champions league, many people told me it was never going to happen

Well here we are, bring it one

All thoughts and opinions including team predictions in here please

Special note to Madrid Fans we welcome your input, but please do not come on here and insult us or you will be banned, also only post in English

I still can't believe it's happening Real Madrid Vs City.. never thought I would see the day a special landmark occasion

let's go for the win!

In all honesty, I am not expecting a win on Tuesday, what I would like to see is a good performance at the very least.

If we play like we have done so far this season we are going to get seriously shown up and it is going to look embarrassing in my opinion, all that I ask for is a good performance with fight and determination, none of this sloppy and slow nonsense and being far too open!

We will see how seriously Madrid are going to take us with their line up against Sevilla tonight.

I will accept a loss in this fixture as long as we play well and don't give up. Maybe loser talk, but I think we have a point to prove here.

--------Hart-------
Zab-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
-----Garcia----Barry----
-------Yaya------
------------Silva----
---SA/ED---Tevez----

Already telling myself we've lost this game. Going over there just hope we show up and don't let the occasion get to us. We're more than capable of getting something there we've got a top team full of top players.

Hart

Maicon Kompany Lescott Clichy

Garcia Barry

Silva Yaya Tevez

Aguero

May as well go for it :) can't wait.

.........................Hart

......Zabaleta.....Kompany...Lescott

Maicon......................................Clichy

..............Yaya Toure....Garcia

...........Silva.......................Nasri

.........................Tevez

Andouble said:
I will accept a loss in this fixture as long as we play well and don't give up. Maybe loser talk, but I think we have a point to prove here.

--------Hart-------
Zab-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
-----Garcia----Barry----
-------Yaya------
------------Silva----
---SA/ED---Tevez----

I think that is a bit attacking. 4 offensive players against Real. Last year we were to open in the CL.

Garcia has to play as he has plenty of CL experience. So he sits in front of the back four.

Garcia
Milner Yaya Barry
Silva
Tevez

So I have basically chosen Milner rather than a second striker. The reason is that Kun maybe is not fit and Milner will provide plenty of energy down the right hand side.

Yaya will push on when required.

Intriguing game.

Drop Nasri and play three in midfield with Yaya further forward. Hart, Maicon/Zaba, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Barry, Garcia, Yaya, Silva, Tevez, Dzeko (Aguero won't be fit enough to start). Essential that we have midfielders covering as Madrid are ruthlessly efficient on the break and on the flanks. Madrid have some of the best WUMs in football like Pepe and Ramos so not sure playing Mario would be a good idea.

I have a horrible feeling that cos he played Clichy today we're going to see Kolarov against Madrid.

RandomJ said:
I have a horrible feeling that cos he played Clichy today we're going to see Kolarov against Madrid.

Don't think so. Kolarov played two big games for Serbia, that is why he was rested today.

If we were playing Barca defence would be the order of the day. You can't try and outplay them. But Madrid could be different.

Yaya Silva Tevez and Kun

vs

Ozil Ronaldo Benzema and Modric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.