Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can hurt them on the break but it all depends on how we defend. And we need a fair ref.

I think RM will go with

___________________Hart___________________

________Zab/Garcia__Kompany__Lescott_________

Maicon_______Yaya___Garcia/Barry________Kolarov

__________Silva____________Tevez/Nasri

_______________Aguero/Tevez_______________

Definitely counter-attack is the order of the day. I'd rather let them have the ball and try and break us down, than really go at them and give them space to break into, it'd be playing into their hands.

Stay solid, hit on the break with Yaya, Tevez and Kun if he's fit.

i just want our lads to go there and give it all they`ve got for 90mins,nothing more and nothing less...

this fixture surely has every one of us pinching ourselves,this is the real madrid in the flesh and not on our x-box or playstation,this is what we`ve waited for!!

i really thought this kind of fixture was a dream,an impossible scenario that would never ever happen in 10 of my lifetimes because we were man city and this doesn`t exist in our DNA,we lived for great away days where we could drink beer,sing a few songs and take the piss out of ourselves for having a dogshite team..

my mate said to me a while back "Do you remember when we was in the third division and you said to me that if we ever get into the champions league you would be happy just to hear the champs league music being played at maine road.."....i did remember it and i never thought it would happen..

well we`re here and we have got rid of the dogshit and replaced them with 11 winners,so i`m just going to repeat this sentance to myself and give myself at little pinch at the same time..

..."MY TEAM,MAN CITY,ARE PLAYING REAL MADRID AT THE BERNABAEU IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE...."

Fuck me sideways!!!

Hart, Zaba, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Javi, Yaya, Rodwell, Silva, Milner, Tevez

got feeling Kolarov might start, Aguero bench.

this thread should be moved to the classic section hopefully with a happy ending! :)

.......................................Hart.......................

Zaba................Kompany.................Lescott..................Clichy

........................Garcia.....................Barry..................

.......................................Yaya......................................

Silva.................................Tevez.....................................Dzeko

Would see how we do with that formation,on paper that looks the most balanced system and team (apart aguero who would replace Dzeko). I can see us playing with five at the back though which would be risky considering how we played against Liverpool.

-----------------Hart Pantillimon---------------------
Maicon Richards Kompany Toure Lescott Clichy Kolarov

-----------------Tevez Aguerooooo-----------------

Starting 11 vs Real Madrid?

Who would you pick?

------------Hart-----------

Maicon--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy--

----Yaya----Garcia----Nasri-------

---Silva-----Aguero----Tevez----

And that line up right there is as good as anything Real can field IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.