Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
royle said:
I think we will play with one up top,Tevez,Aguero will be on the bench,play five in midfield and four at the back.

..............Hart................
Zab--Vinny--Joleon--Clichy
Nasri..Garcia..Yaya..Barry..Silva
..............Tevez...............

This and only this.

Solid as fuck.

job done.

_____________Aguero____________
___Tevez______Yaya_____Silva___
_________Barry_____Garcia_______
Clichy___Lescott___Kompany___Zab
______________Hart_____________

RM woild not have played wing backs pre season or at the didders unless he was going to use that system in Europe
Hart
Maicon Zabs (if fit) Vinnie JL Clichy

Gaz Baz

Yaya Garcia Silva

Tevez

We have got to tackle this game with maturity and intellegence. Even if we lose tonight we still have 5 games to try and win.

Stoned Rose said:
royle said:
I think we will play with one up top,Tevez,Aguero will be on the bench,play five in midfield and four at the back.

..............Hart................
Zab--Vinny--Joleon--Clichy
Nasri..Garcia..Yaya..Barry..Silva
..............Tevez...............

This and only this.

This would be my team.

The new Balkan gang

557018_10151161873469171_246886586_n.jpg

Assessing all the various options posted on here it's clear that we have the ammunition to go all the way in this competition. Getting the balance right, the players performing to their best abilities, and RM making the correct calls will be the clincher.
Madrid will be looking at our squad and will be anxious about this tricky opener at home.
I think we'll get a point from this one.

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
You heard it here first ;-)

527290_Manchester_City.jpg

Maicon against Ronaldo?? I don't think so. We need our best defensive right back playing in Zabaleta.

I have a feeling Kolarov will start, Mancini will use him just in case we get a free kick.

Let's get real for a minute you bunch of nuggets if you think bobby is gunna line zabaleta up against ronaldo your deluded.

Ronaldo is like a robot and zaba moves like a carthourse. Maicon will be playing RB tonight. With his experience he will be vital and the fact he poses such an attacking threat it will be in the mind of ronaldo that he may have to track back which could take him out the game somewhat... If he just doesn't track back then it leaves them exposed and if he is there ready to attack and maicon is upfield them garcia will come accross and fill in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.