Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Mario to step up to this, even if its just as sub appearance if he is used..

have a good feeling...

Does anyone think we may park the bus and hit them on the counter, are we even capable of playing that way? ( not that id like us too )

1 - 0 city, Garcia header from a maicon or Kolorov cross i'm going for lol

Head says narrow loss tonight, but I am sure we can, and will beat them at Eastlands.

Would take the point now.

A draw in the other game would suit us.

Think this groups going to be as tight as a nun's .........

LoveCity said:
Nervous as hell and don't know why as a loss to Real Madrid would be no disgrace.
true if madrid play at their best, wouldnt want to see us go down if we both play shite.
hopefully 1st season nerves like last yr have gone, so hopefully we play our flowing footy, just worried about our leaky defence of late

LoveCity said:
Nervous as hell and don't know why as a loss to Real Madrid would be no disgrace.

probably bcs we are better team atm... real is in bad form, as ronaldina is unhappy...

I think tonight we will leave pitch unbeaten...

Big day for all the Blues. A shame I couldn't make it to go to Madrid. But the next both away matches I will be there. Can't wait for today's match to start.
Have a really good feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.