Real Madrid Vs Manchester City CL Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Nervous as hell and don't know why as a loss to Real Madrid would be no disgrace.

I'm just praying it goes better than our last away outing to a European giant. The obvious antics at Bayern aside, once we went 2-0 down it was the most gutless shite I've seen from a City side in many a year. We didn't even look like we wanted the ball, let alone getting back into the game. How it stayed at just 2 will forever remain a mystery.

Got a great feeling, we need to keep it tight tonight. Keep the ball, stick to our gameplan and play like we did in glimpses against Stoke. It's in their stadium and they should have the onus to push forward and win especially with their recent results! We will be dangerous tonight because if they aren't disciplined those gaps will open up and we have the players who can take advantage, underestimate us at their peril!

Going to be a great game!

It will as tough as it gets tonight, forget all the bullshit about RM they will be up for this make no mistake. For me the prem league is more important than anything and I would sacrifice losing tonight provided we beat Arsenal. For RM they live and breathe this competition so I am expecting us to get beat but hoping we can get a draw or even a win. No nerves for this at all. All I ask is that the players give 100% and do themselves justice.

EDisIN said:
LoveCity said:
Nervous as hell and don't know why as a loss to Real Madrid would be no disgrace.

probably bcs we are better team atm...
cristiano-ronaldo-hair-style.jpg

This is the kind of game we have all been waiting for.

Hope the players do themselves justice. If they do that then I'll be happy and we will have a better guide as to where we sit with the elite of the world game.

Of course it is only 1 match though and there will be 5 remaining group matches after tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.