Real 'make Aguero top target'

Re: Duncan Castles: Aguero unsettled

Andouble said:
Forzacitizens said:
Isn't Duncan Castles well connected?

Oh dear. Surely questions have got to be asked of the management if this is true?

we say he's well connected and works for the paper that ADUG owns for the good news but is a rag for the bad news.

If he is indeed unsettled then for me management is to blame

Forzacitizens said:
Andouble said:
Forzacitizens said:

Oh dear. Surely questions have got to be asked of the management if this is true?

we say he's well connected and works for the paper that ADUG owns for the good news but is a rag for the bad news.

I don't know what Mancini's got to do with his bird not liking overcast days and not picking up English.

hope its not true, with news about that ageuro and silva are unsettled we would not be able to copoe without them, or would we ?

Forzacitizens said:

Of the management? What the fuck are you on?

SWP's back said:
Forzacitizens said:

Of the management? What the fuck are you on?
1/3 of his posts are about Mancini. Literally. He's a sad pathetic troll.

Andouble said:
Forzacitizens said:
Andouble said:

I don't know what Mancini's got to do with his bird not liking overcast days and not picking up English.

Just the fact that certain players need different things. Mancini's stand offish approach doesn't always work. Some players need to be man managed.

Maradonna said this ages ago.

I thought this guy was supposed to be a decent reporter ?

This is old news with Mr Castle's own spin on it.

No need to even bother worrying ladies and gents, i expected more of this guy, dissapointed.

bluebannana said:
hope its not true, with news about that ageuro and silva are unsettled we would not be able to copoe without them, or would we ?

Everyone bar a player or two in the world is replaceable. Teams would need to stump up gargantuan amounts of money to get either to move, though.

Forzacitizens said:

Fuck me some people will blame Mancini for anything but the weather and the language is just taking the piss

grim up north said:
Forzacitizens said:

Fuck me some people will blame Mancini for anything but the weather and the language is just taking the piss
After reading what the other poster said, I checked his post history and he does indeed seem a troll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.