Real 'make Aguero top target'

The number one thing that pissed me off the most about this is fucking lardass Diego Maradonna.... why can this fucking clown not just shut the fuck up.

avoidconfusion said:
The number one thing that pissed me off the most about this is fucking lardass Diego Maradonna.... why can this fucking clown not just shut the fuck up.

The middle east is too straightedge for him.

Stoned Rose said:
Just out of curiosity would any of you give Real Aguero and Tevez in return for Ronaldo?

Nope. I'd also like the club to come out and tell Madrid where to go.

bluemonkey71 said:
Stoned Rose said:
Just out of curiosity would any of you give Real Aguero and Tevez in return for Ronaldo?

We have no reason to sell sergio to them we don't need to money so i agree its time we shut them up. The clubs that have overpriced players when we try to buy the is a joke or even linked with them. We now have players world class teams want so we can also play that game!

If he wants to leave like tevez then he leaves for 60 million or he's staying. I am sure Madrid will use there tactics declare they love him and his family and he must play for them. And to be fair i think he will stay one more season maybe more but he will go Madrid because they always get there man!

sergiokun said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Stoned Rose said:

We have no reason to sell sergio to them we don't need to money so i agree its time we shut them up. The clubs that have overpriced players when we try to buy the is a joke or even linked with them. We now have players world class teams want so we can also play that game!

If he wants to leave like tevez then he leaves for 60 million or he's staying. I am sure Madrid will use there tactics declare they love him and his family and he must play for them. And to be fair i think he will stay one more season maybe more but he will go Madrid because they always get there man!

Then top money has to be paid. He is a fantastic player, arguably our best. Lets start the bidding at £50M

if i am honest the spanish press have reported that city play real madrid in boston and in their piece they did say that real could have a close look at aguero and silva.. lets just hope the part about our players is nothing more than their paper talk, god knows with the crap we read over here we should just adopt a wait and see attitude <a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2012/03/24/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1332604290.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2012/03/24/futbol/ ... 04290.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.