Real Mancs Are Blue - Latest Blog 3.3.09

RealMancsAreBlue said:
mammutly said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
mammutly said:
Just a boring twat with a camera if you ask me.

Good job I didnt ask you then isnt it flower :)

Ah. But you did pal. You posted on here and that's inviting comments :-)

Ill do a little song and dance for you next time cocker ;)

Cheers. I'll look forward to that. If you could also make the show about 10 minutes shorter, that'd be great.

;-)

Pile of Sh*te if you ask me.

Enjoyed the first one when you were sticking up for the blues but slagging your own players calling them c*nts - look mate if you can't enjoy watching Robinho then you will never be happy - I suggest you just give up.

Frankly it's an embarrasment to see and hear one of our own supporters slagging the manager, the players and telling them to f*ck off - I'm beginning to wonder whether you're a rag taking the piss. The depressing thing is that there are fans who are actually enjoying that negative sh*te you spout.

Lets face it if we want Robinho to f*ck off where the f*ck do you go from there - cos there aint much better in the world.

If I was a prospective player watching that load of drivel from a so called fan I wouldn't touch us with a barge pole - makes us look like the biggest load of glory seeking wankers around.

Blue Mooner said:

Enjoyed the first one when you were sticking up for the blues but slagging your own players calling them c*nts - look mate if you can't enjoy watching Robinho then you will never be happy - I suggest you just give up.

Frankly it's an embarrasment to see and hear one of our own supporters slagging the manager, the players and telling them to f*ck off - I'm beginning to wonder whether you're a rag taking the piss. The depressing thing is that there are fans who are actually enjoying that negative sh*te you spout.

Lets face it if we want Robinho to f*ck off where the f*ck do you go from there - cos there aint much better in the world.

If I was a prospective player watching that load of drivel from a so called fan I wouldn't touch us with a barge pole - makes us look like the biggest load of glory seeking wankers around.

If theyre playing shit, ill tell them, when theyre playing well ill mention that as well, thanks for your input !

ratherdeadthanred said:
mammutly said:
I fell asleep after about 4 minutes. Have you an original thought? phrase? style? joke? observation? something? anything?

Just a boring twat with a camera if you ask me.

be nice, if you dont like it dont bother commenting.

Why? The bloke said on the bit that I heard before I fell asleep that he's pissed off with Micah for only showing the good comments on his web site.

If I don't like something, I'll say so.

Blue Mooner said:

PS mate, i actually agree with oyu to an extent, Im getting sick of slagging them off myself and afterwards wished Id have mentioned SWP and Bellamys quality goals during the Newc match, trouble is when i turn the camera on and get into one of my silly little rages i cant help it. Hopefully when its a bit more structured ill be balanced. Mind you, if you want to stick up for Robinho when he struts around with his thumb up his arse for 80 minutes a game thats up to you mate, for 160,000 a week I expect a bit more away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.