Real reason why we won't win the league

deco

1) that 92nd min goal at home to the rags
2) selling title winners in de jong and balotelli
3) replacing them with inexperienced players

i dont think at times people realise the importance of selling players such as de jong and balotelli. not only are they top class players, but they are players who then had experience of winning the league. the importance of that should not be underestimated. we saw how hard it was to win last year and selling key players such as them, who lets face it whether you love or hate balotelli they both gave signficant contributions to our title last year. they both have the experience of winning the league. and replacing them with players such as sinclair, rodwell etc is crazyness.....

whats your REAL reason for us not being as strong this year?

Re: real reason why we wont win the league

deco said:
1) that 92nd min goal at home to the rags
2) selling title winners in de jong and balotelli
3) replacing them with inexperienced players

i dont think at times people realise the importance of selling players such as de jong and balotelli. not only are they top class players, but they are players who then had experience of winning the league. the importance of that should not be underestimated. we saw how hard it was to win last year and selling key players such as them, who lets face it whether you love or hate balotelli they both gave signficant contributions to our title last year. they both have the experience of winning the league. and replacing them with players such as sinclair, rodwell etc is crazyness.....

whats your REAL reason for us not being as strong this year?
I struggle to think of the contribution de jong made to the title honestly the guys become as good as pele since we sold him

Nasri being hopeless. Yaya and Silva being out of form. Kun being injured a lot. Mario being Mario. ie lazy. And Mancini dropping players when in form eg Milner.

but we didnt get rid of balo until last month and in the time he played for us this season his performances on the pitch were pretty poor

the real reason why we wont win the league this year...united want it more than us, ferguson improved united more than we improved

robbieh said:
Nasri being hopeless. Yaya and Silva being out of form. Kun being injured a lot. Mario being Mario. ie lazy. And Mancini dropping players when in form eg Milner.
agree...............although i do think the last minute winner to the rags was a pyschologically very damaging...............nasri you wanker!

Pigeonho said:
I know, because Balotelli was playing such a pivotal role in this years campaign before he got sold.

of course, because he didnt score and create crucial goals that won us the league last year.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.