Real reason why we won't win the league

Re: real reason why we wont win the league

Balotelli did have some really good performances last season, and we wouldn't have won the league without him.

De Jong was pivotal in allowing Yaya push forward which is a massive reason why we clawed the 8 points back.

Shouldn't have sold either, especially De Jong but I think Balotelli wanted to go anyway since he hated everything except us.

M24 Citizen said:
Balotelli did have some really good performances last season, and we wouldn't have won the league without him.

De Jong was pivotal in allowing Yaya push forward which is a massive reason why we clawed the 8 points back.

Shouldn't have sold either, especially De Jong but I think Balotelli wanted to go anyway since he hated everything except us.

De Jong only played half the season but since he left he has become some uber god that has transcended common sense

eshiers1 said:
but we didnt get rid of balo until last month and in the time he played for us this season his performances on the pitch were pretty poor

the real reason why we wont win the league this year...united want it more than us, ferguson improved united more than we improved

kind of my point really, not only have we not stengthened but we have weakened our team at the same time.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
M24 Citizen said:

De Jong only played half the season but since he left he has become some uber god that has transcended common sense

And for this very reason, he wanted to leave. There was nothing we could have done to keep him. He wanted regular first team football.

Ducado said:
And there are not a 1001 other threads this could not have gone on?

niceone, cheers for your contribution

The focul point should not just be laid at the feet of last summer's transfer mess, we should be asking why throughout this season our squad which has in all our eyes still got the quality to win, has produced alarmingly well below par all season.

Not just for the odd run of games, but ALL season.

That last total farce of an outing at saints has now raised serious questions amongst us all, Has Bobby lost the confidence of the squad with his constant tactical changes that have not come off ???

It was not too long ago in one of the CL defeats that the players interviewed directly after the match stated that the change to 3 at the back was wrong and that it will take time for them to get used to it.

We have also seen players out on the pitch raising arms towards the bench as if to show that they are not aware of their responsibility out on the pitch at that time.

Some maybe we should ask do the players still want Bobby as manager. Remember for as much as Bobby can show his desire and dismay on the touchline, if the players do not want to play for him they wont. It ultimately comes down now to the remaining games and how the team go about putting in performances to show that they have faith in Bobby.

M24 Citizen said:
I know this is a bit off-topic but I hope the rags get through to the next CL round, get AC Milan, and then De Jong and Balotelli dick them.

(Milan have to beat Barca first though)

-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:33 pm --

cheddar404 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

And for this very reason, he wanted to leave. There was nothing we could have done to keep him. He wanted regular first team football.

He was injured for the first half wasn't he?

Only for a month. Mancini stopped playing him. He started 12 games last season

BoyBlue_1985 said:
M24 Citizen said:
I know this is a bit off-topic but I hope the rags get through to the next CL round, get AC Milan, and then De Jong and Balotelli dick them.

cheddar404 said:

Mancini's biggest mistake since he's been here letting NDJ go in my opinion.

M24 Citizen said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
M24 Citizen said:

Mancini's biggest mistake since he's been here letting NDJ go in my opinion.
Your entitled to your opinion mate of course but he really didn't do much last season for City and also he wasn't let go he asked to leave as he wanted first team football. He actually accepted less money from AC Milan for first team football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.