real vs barca

agree with what the commentator just said too, messi doesn't start flapping his arms around like a headless chicken when he gets taken down, he just gets back up brushes himself off and continues to be a one man dominant force...

Thanx4Knives said:
The difference here is that Barca are a team were as Real are just 11 players playing for themselves, something I hope we dont become!

That difference is explained by the 5 catalan players in the Barca team. And why Ireland, Ned, Micah, Johno are so important.

messi is on another level to any other player in the world, effortless.

Think there are a small number prob less than 500 thats usually the case at every game, im not sure if thats just how they do things or the distance travelled etc

Project said:
Thanx4Knives said:
The difference here is that Barca are a team were as Real are just 11 players playing for themselves, something I hope we dont become!

That difference is explained by the 5 catalan players in the Barca team. And why Ireland, Ned, Micah, Johno are so important.
The Barca academy is fantastic, but also they all love Barca more than anything, are proud to wear the shirt and will give 100% all the time. Much to do with the opression during Franco I suppose, they weren't allowed to speak catalan in catalonia except for at Barca's games, camp nou became a haven and everyone has that history in mind when they're playing.

And it's amazing to watch! Barca are on fire tonight...just hoping they'll have some energy left for Chelsea.

Blu KB said:

Iniesta is just as good imo. Watch him when he has the ball, absolute total control over it like no other player, amazing to watch when he's running with it. Only problem is he tries to be a bit too intricate at times.

Barca are unreal though, the best team to watch that i've ever seen.

pee dubya said:
Blu KB said:

Iniesta is just as good imo. Watch him when he has the ball, absolute total control over it like no other player, amazing to watch when he's running with it. Only problem is he tries to be a bit too intricate at times.

Cosign. Iniesta is the worlds best midfielder.

Project said:
pee dubya said:
Blu KB said:

Cosign. Iniesta is the worlds best midfielder.

i would have Xavi over Iniesta personally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.