real vs barca

These end of season games with nothing riding on them , why do i bother watching nothing ever happens , Yawn

Some people are blinded by the hype, sayin Ronaldo is not comparable to Messi shows you know nothing about football. Messi sucks against English teams. Never played well or scored. Rather Ronaldo in my team anyday of the week. Ronaldo would score 50 in La Liga. An over the hill Henry even looks great, not to mention Forlan :)

Stackmoney said:
Some people are blinded by the hype, sayin Ronaldo is not comparable to Messi shows you know nothing about football. Messi sucks against English teams. Never played well or scored. Rather Ronaldo in my team anyday of the week. Ronaldo would score 50 in La Liga.

get in your bunker and put your tin hat on mate............

Stackmoney said:
Some people are blinded by the hype, sayin Ronaldo is not comparable to Messi shows you know nothing about football. Messi sucks against English teams. Never played well or scored. Rather Ronaldo in my team anyday of the week. Ronaldo would score 50 in La Liga.

are you on crack?

Stackmoney said:

Sssshhhhhh

Dani Alves looks like Danger Mouse

Stackmoney said:

How many more goals would Messi score if he took every set piece like the tranny does?

Also, Ronaldo has never scored or played well against a Spanish team, so your point isn't really valid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.