Real wants Tevez ?

i♥city! said:
forevermancity said:
i♥city! said:
And Manchester City could be ready to sell as they prepare their first bid of £20million for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie.

Spanish champions Real have asked to be told if City plan to offload their star.

And City would want £25m for their Argentine, who has two years left on his £198,000-a-week deal.

Etihad boss Roberto Mancini made his peace with Tevez at the end of last season after the forward’s strike — but he may want to sell to fund his summer buys.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4390856/Carlos-Tevez-eyed-by-Real-Madrid-as-Man-City-target-Van-Persie.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... ersie.html</a>

Is this deal really worth it ? Tevez has a shitty attitude no doubt but there are very few dangerous attackers in the game and tevez is right up there with the likes of Messi , CR7 , Etoo , Ibra and Benzema . Selling Tevez just so we could get an older RVP doesn't make sense to me . Tevez totally understands how city plays . I would say we keep him or trade him with Benzema .
cr7? Really?

whats wrong? you don't think tevez is good enough or is it my use of the word cr7 ?
Which one do you think? Fucking cr7! Should be greaseuptrannyboy7!

Why can't we just spend 15m on Sahin, no strings attached just dosh. We were prepared to spend more on Hazard. Bring Sahin in then decide who the strikers are going to be but we shouldn't be letting Tevez go unless we have a ready replacement.

Q - merrygoround

Tevez to Real, Sahin to City, dosh to Arsenal for RVP, Cavani to City Dzeko to Bayern. If we don't get an agreement on dosh for RVP (what we value him at ) throws who merrygo round into turmoil.

i♥city! said:
zlaz3r said:
Nuri Sahin + 15mil for Dzeko would be the perfect and most realistic transfer we could do this summer, since Modric is going to Real

Sahin got everything we are looking for.
Cm/Dm with some of the best long passing abilities i have ever seen.
Perfect age, and would blend perfectly in with the current team and their age.
Low wages and buckets of potential.

That would be a better offer !

You do know that we can't just ship players out to any club we like? You are often suggesting swapping our players for others we may be intersted in - the problem is that the other club NEED to be interested in our player to make a swap.

117 M34 said:
i♥city! said:
zlaz3r said:
Nuri Sahin + 15mil for Dzeko would be the perfect and most realistic transfer we could do this summer, since Modric is going to Real

Sahin got everything we are looking for.
Cm/Dm with some of the best long passing abilities i have ever seen.
Perfect age, and would blend perfectly in with the current team and their age.
Low wages and buckets of potential.

That would be a better offer !

You do know that we can't just ship players out to any club we like? You are often suggesting swapping our players for others we may be intersted in - the problem is that the other club NEED to be interested in our player to make a swap.

I wasn't serious when i replaced Tevez's name with Dzeko's . I was just trying to tell the guy who made that post that i would rather see Dzeko leave than Tevez.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:33 pm --<br /><br />
richards30 said:
i♥city! said:
forevermancity said:
cr7? Really?

whats wrong? you don't think tevez is good enough or is it my use of the word cr7 ?
Which one do you think? Fucking cr7! Should be greaseuptrannyboy7!

LOL

i♥city! said:
forevermancity said:
i♥city! said:
And Manchester City could be ready to sell as they prepare their first bid of £20million for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie.

Spanish champions Real have asked to be told if City plan to offload their star.

And City would want £25m for their Argentine, who has two years left on his £198,000-a-week deal.

Etihad boss Roberto Mancini made his peace with Tevez at the end of last season after the forward’s strike — but he may want to sell to fund his summer buys.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4390856/Carlos-Tevez-eyed-by-Real-Madrid-as-Man-City-target-Van-Persie.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... ersie.html</a>

Is this deal really worth it ? Tevez has a shitty attitude no doubt but there are very few dangerous attackers in the game and tevez is right up there with the likes of Messi , CR7 , Etoo , Ibra and Benzema . Selling Tevez just so we could get an older RVP doesn't make sense to me . Tevez totally understands how city plays . I would say we keep him or trade him with Benzema .
cr7? Really?

just only heard it vein used by foreign fanboys

Yes. All day of the week, still not all happy with Tevez and don't think I ever will be. All he's done since he's been here is build us up to shit onuzis and it will happen again, get rid.

The cookie monster said:
stony said:
I'd snatch their hand off, but it's the sun so it's most likely a load of bollocks.
You would snatch their hand off for £25 million?
I would too. Not because he isn't a very good player but because he can't be trusted. He's spent the last 2 years trying to manipulate a transfer, submitting 2 written transfer requests plus all the other shit ending up with him playing golf in Argentina for 6 months of last season.

I have zero confidence in him being a reformed character and am 100% sure if he will get pissy again and do something to generate bad publicity and maybe even leave us a player short for another half season.

If we could get rid of him for decent cash, enough to provide funds for a replacement (or atleast a decent chunk of a replacement) ) I'd be happy. We proved after he left we don't need him to score goals and who is to say if we had, for instance, Cavani instead of tevez we might not have had our bad spell.

bluemoondays said:
The cookie monster said:
stony said:
I'd snatch their hand off, but it's the sun so it's most likely a load of bollocks.
You would snatch their hand off for £25 million?
I would too. Not because he isn't a very good player but because he can't be trusted. He's spent the last 2 years trying to manipulate a transfer, submitting 2 written transfer requests plus all the other shit ending up with him playing golf in Argentina for 6 months of last season.

I have zero confidence in him being a reformed character and am 100% sure if he will get pissy again and do something to generate bad publicity and maybe even leave us a player short for another half season.

If we could get rid of him for decent cash, enough to provide funds for a replacement (or atleast a decent chunk of a replacement) ) I'd be happy. We proved after he left we don't need him to score goals and who is to say if we had, for instance, Cavani instead of tevez we might not have had our bad spell.

yep this is where I am too

snap their hands off

a proven liability

get rid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.