Real wants Tevez ?

Bluetouch5 said:
I don't understand why Tevez gets slagged off as much as he does compared to Mario, I'm not campaigning for Balo bashing, just saying a player that carried us on his back for the best part of two years and is in sense a City legend, recieves much more stick for less stuff than a young boy yet to do it for us

Carried us for two years?

City legend?

Less stuff?

Tevez fucked of for six months and refused to play, what have Balo done that even comes close to that?

bluefandk said:
Bluetouch5 said:
I don't understand why Tevez gets slagged off as much as he does compared to Mario, I'm not campaigning for Balo bashing, just saying a player that carried us on his back for the best part of two years and is in sense a City legend, recieves much more stick for less stuff than a young boy yet to do it for us

Carried us for two years?

City legend?

Less stuff?

Tevez fucked of for six months and refused to play, what have Balo done that even comes close to that?

Two seasons ago, he handed in a transfer request at the most crucial time in our season (and he was captain). Do we really need to rehash this?

Bluetouch5 said:

Don't waste your time, two months ago many posters here were preferring losing the title to United instead of allowing Tevez to wear the City shirt again.

He came back and make the difference in many games ( Chelsea, Norwich & Wolves ) but they just prefer to ignore it because it is hard for them to give him any credit.

Tevez had many problems off the pitch, but on the pitch he was always EXCEPTIONAL.

Tevez City said:
Bluetouch5 said:

Don't waste your time, two months ago many posters here were preferring losing the title to United instead of allowing Tevez to wear the City shirt again.

He came back and make the difference in many games ( Chelsea, Norwich & Wolves ) but they just prefer to ignore it because it is hard for them to give him any credit.

Tevez had many problems off the pitch, but on the pitch he was always EXCEPTIONAL.
e064v8.jpg

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Tevez City said:
Bluetouch5 said:

e064v8.jpg

pmsl hahahhha

Sounds like a great deal I love tevez but he did the dirty on us and we could of won the league earlier than the final minute of the premier league season swapping him for benzema and a bit of cash will do us some good but you've got to play dzecko more before we think about spending have q look what we've already got!!!

Tevez City said:
Bluetouch5 said:

I agree that Tevez was exceptional, in the same way that Pol Pot was an exceptional person.

Damocles said:
Tevez City said:
Bluetouch5 said:

I agree that Tevez was exceptional, in the same way that Pol Pot was an exceptional person.

What an inappropriate comparison mate. Not really the same kind of personalities I'd say.
Tevez is fantastic, but the clearest indication of the future is the past, so if a good offer came in I'm sure we'd sell.

Damocles said:
Tevez City said:
Bluetouch5 said:

Ha ha - spot on........................ditch (excuse the pol-pot-pun thematic) the treacherous git.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Damocles said:
Tevez City said:

Ha ha - spot on........................ditch (excuse the pol-pot-pun thematic) the treacherous git.

This^^^. 'he made the difference in many games'.....you name three. We played 38. If the despicable little troll had n't gone AWOL for most of the season , the league could have been a stroll. Very good footballer, poor human being.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.