Realistic outcome now for rest of season

very poor buys, by who , god knows. he has left us a worse team, than the one he was given by mancini.

"Piss poor squad"? Seriously? We have an exceptional squad who are simply not being coached nor being given a gameplan nor feeling inspired and motivated to win. That, I think you'll find, is the result of having a Piss Poor manager.

An exceptional squad doesn't perform like that. An exceptional squad doesn't get slaughtered by decent teams in Champions league. I have always maintained since the start of the season that this is the most overrated squad I have ever seen.

top 3, league cup winners if we had any sense we would go for the FA cup also but alass I fear not, champs league qtrs

I worry about Pellers. First the players comments mid-week and he did not look good post game interview. Not sure where this leaves us.

The league is still possible. there are 12 games to go but whatever issues behind the scenes that is repressing the players needs to be resolved and of-course the injury issue is still holding the team back. The overwhelming positive from today is the organization at the back and it was a bit of a lapse (from Otamendi) that caused the second goal, should have held his line as players were already closing down on Lamela. But we look solid at the back today and as long as Kompany remains fit then we have a chance of getting back into the challenge.

But the players need to play with more urgency and spirit. There are issues such as fitness, ageing and a deterioration of the pace in the team but if the players can find inspiration and drive and if Kompany remains fit then I am not giving up on the premier league yet, not with 12 games to go and not after what happened in 2012 and 2014. If the general consensus of us being out of the title challenge relieves some pressure from the players as well, that will help.

Concerning the cups. we should have enough the beat Kiev and after that it is up in the air as to what could happen and all you can hope for is that the players give their best. The Capital one cup and FA cup are winnable as long as Kompany remains fit and we are consequently organized at the back.

An exceptional squad doesn't perform like that. An exceptional squad doesn't get slaughtered by decent teams in Champions league. I have always maintained since the start of the season that this is the most overrated squad I have ever seen.

Who's responsibility is it for continuing to pick the players that are not performing? Are they all shit?

Certainly now where near as good as some make out but they are not managed well enough to get the results they should and would if we had a better manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.