Realistic starting 11 and squad for next season

I think Pep will put some wingers in the full back positions.

Maybe Sterling? Even Roberts.

We wont sign any fullbacks successfully I feel.

I think the real reason is Pep wants some unique shape of football.

And while he cant be seen as the father of tiki taka, full backs stepping in or even cutting inside the box could be his trade mark.

For that though he needs some very strong central midfielder to play as the third centre back against counterattacks. Toure would fail because of his awareness. A fit Gundogan is perfect for that but Kroos is even better.

We're getting 4 new fullbacks IMO so I would say another 6 is bang on the money.

So we've already spent about 70 million and if you work on the premise each player will cost on average 30 million, that's another 180 million. With van dyke and Sanchez values at well over that, it's not feasible, no matter how much money the owners have.

I think Peps winger are actually fullbacks. They do a lot of defending upfront.

So it just makes sense that his fullbacks are disguised wingers. They must have all those abilities of dribbling, shooting and energy bursts.

So we've already spent about 70 million and if you work on the premise each player will cost on average 30 million, that's another 180 million. With van dyke and Sanchez values at well over that, it's not feasible, no matter how much money the owners have.

Mendy and Walker 40 million. Sanchez and Virgil 50 million. Bertrand and Aurier 25 million. Total spend 300 Million. 50 to 100 million in sales. Game on.

Corrigan
Donachie
Clements
Watson
Power
Hartford
Henry
Owen
Barnes
Palmer
Channon

Been in a coma since 1978, but this feels like the best eleven

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.