Realistic starting 11 and squad for next season

Even though Yaya proved to be one of our most important players last season I don't see him being first choice this, also hopefully VK will stay fit, so I'll go for:

Ederson
Walker Kompany Stones Mendy
Gundogan KDB
B.Silva D.Silva Sane
Jesus

I'm aware that leaves Aguero among others on the bench but when he and Jesus were fit, prior to Jesus injury, Aguero was on the bench.

This is obviously pointless and I'm just passing a bit of time on my lunch hour, but what is clear is we are going to have some squad next season!

We need to get the full backs sorted but personally I would also like a "Busquets/Makelele" style centre-mid, who would allow the rest of the midfield to push right on, aware Ferna/Yaya can do this but both over 30, as I'd then push KDB up further and play 4-1-4-1, which would be pretty entertaining to watch!

Spoilt for choice really :-)

Ed
Kw vk no ak (bm)
Bs kdb ds
Ls sa gj

Pace skill goals creativity - if the front 6 pressed to win it back early I'd like to see this destroy teams. If not I'd bring in the best of the dog, dinho or ya ya to sit in the middle. I can't help thinking we may only have room for one of the silvas at the same time as they seem similar to me but not seen enough of bs.

People living in dreamland with some of these midfields..0 balance

Vs Brighton
------------------------Ederson-------------------------
Walker------Kompany-------Otamendi-------Mendy
--------------------------Yaya---------------------------
-------------KDB--------------------D.Silva-------------
G.Jesus---------------Aguero------------------L.Sane

Scored 15 and conceded 2 in the last 4 games of the season with this team with inferior fullbacks

Ease B.Silva in to find the role that best suits him in Peps team either out wide or in the middle(though probably both)
Also ease Gundogan back into the groove
Sterling will start the season where he ended last(on the bench) and will need to force his way back in..Even more so for Stones
Dinho rotating with Yaya and covering Walker?

Vs Brighton

Scored 15 and conceded 2 in the last 4 games of the season with this team with inferior fullbacks

Ease B.Silva in to find the role that best suits him in Peps team either out wide or in the middle(though probably both)
Sterling will start the season where he ended last(on the bench) and will need to force his way back in..Even more so for Stones

That will be one strong bench with Gudonghan,Sterling,Fernandinho and Bernardo Silva and Stones sat on it. Needed doing as there was a drop off in quality last season after our first eleven.

Vs Brighton

I like the look of that and the depth we have compared to last season (except for FBs).

Early on

Ederson
Walker Kompany Stones Mendy
................Gundogan..............
..........Silva..... Debryune....
Jesus.......Aguero......Sane

After 5 weeks. when Bernado is fully integrated I reckon the middle 3 will become fluid rotation btw the 2 Silva's and Kev.

Vs Brighton

I expect something like this although my team would have stones and fernandinho starting ahead of Yaya and Otamendi

4-1-4-1

Ederson
Walker Stones Kompany Mendy
Gundogan
Bernando De Bruyne Silva Sane
Jesus

Bench: Bravo, Otamendi, Kolarov, Yaya, Fernandinho, Sterling, Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.