Realistic Transfer Targets

Marvin said:
I'd sell Dzeko if we got an offer for him, but I don't see City adding to the numbers up front.

Numbers wise, Aguero, Dzeko and Guidetti is adequate although whether they have enough goals in them I am not sure.

Left back might need strengthening.

We've addressed the main issues in the squad with the purchase of Fernandinho and Navas

Crikey Marv, you moaned our problems last year were down to the forwards, now you're advocating starting with less than we had last season!

Not a chance in hell we'll start with less than 3 main forwards + Guidetti.

I think Negredo is the most likely arrival.

With Pellegrini's record on man management, and a large part of the squad will be spanish speaking I would seriously consider Torres. Also El Sheraaway. With such a strong attacking midfield players like Aguero Dzeko Guidetti and Torres would have a feast. Also I would then play Yaya in a more attacking role.

Thenumber1blue said:
Marvin said:
I'd sell Dzeko if we got an offer for him, but I don't see City adding to the numbers up front.

Numbers wise, Aguero, Dzeko and Guidetti is adequate although whether they have enough goals in them I am not sure.

We've addressed the main issues in the squad with the purchase of Fernandinho and Navas
So two forwards,1 of which who's form has slowly dipped plus a young lad who's never played at the level and been injured for the best part of 2 years ,is adequate for a team challenging for all the major trophies,Really !

he was injured for like 10 months then played for 3 months an got a little nigle about 3rd to last game he is ready and we should give him his chance, people say we should sign benteke for 20 mill but not give john a go are just stupid.

g180aj said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Marvin said:

So two forwards,1 of which who's form has slowly dipped plus a young lad who's never played at the level and been injured for the best part of 2 years ,is adequate for a team challenging for all the major trophies,Really !

he was injured for like 10 months then played for 3 months an got a little nigle about 3rd to last game he is ready and we should give him his chance, people say we should sign benteke for 20 mill but not give john a go are just stupid.
I wouldn't take Benteke and none of us know enough about Guidetti to simply throw him in .

Rammy Blue said:
Marvin said:

Crikey Marv, you moaned our problems last year were down to the forwards, now you're advocating starting with less than we had last season!

Not a chance in hell we'll start with less than 3 main forwards + Guidetti.

I think Negredo is the most likely arrival.
It's the one area of the team which is weak, but does more forwards = more goals?

Dzeko may come good, but like Tevez I'd be happier selling him. But I don't see that happening.

Negrado - striker
Coentrao - left back
Di Maria Left wing
Pepe/Marquinhos centre back
+ Back up goalie if Pants wants out.

Negredo or Soldado=striker

Di Maria or Bernand=left wing

Shaw/Digne/Davies=left back

Mangala/Marquinhos=centre back

Cabballero=Gk back-up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.