Realistic Transfer Targets

PNWBlue said:
Anyone give me an answer why fernandinho would make more than navas???
Thanks

What does it matter? Depends on negotiations I guess. Both seem really happy to be coming so that'll do for me!!

Well if we want a PL striker who would not expect to start every game, but knows how to score. And in IMO available for a reasonable fee then.....

Demba Ba fits the bill.....

I would be happy to see him in our squad.

Tony Adcock said:
Well if we want a PL striker who would not expect to start every game, but knows how to score. And in IMO available for a reasonable fee then.....

Would Chelsea do us a reasonable fee though?

mancityscot said:
cordonbleu said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
still a glimpse, ever so slightly maybe???????????

Hugo Canizarès ‏@HugoTheInsider 13h

#isco has still not signed any contract in #Madrid, and haven`t even passed a Medical, they simply announced him to keep #mcfc away

Perhaps, because the market is not yet open?

Not got anything to do with it, contracts can still be signed

on the outside people will just read the papers here and blieve what s wrote but for me I think its a big all mighty game of chess behind the scenes. I do think there is something fishy about madrid not dottin the I's and crossing the t's on this tho hy are they holding out so much, it seems tomorrow never comes!!!!!!

richards30 said:
Tony Adcock said:

They have bought a striker ( Shrule ??) and got luakuku back from loan. So they need to offload some strikers as with Torres and Ba that's too many as they might not even play with2 up top with their midfield.

So like us getting Tevez off the book, they will need to do the same and I think Ba could be got for 5 mill. And he fits what we need at this moment.

Tony Adcock said:
richards30 said:
Tony Adcock said:

They have bought a striker ( Shrule ??) and got luakuku back from loan. So they need to offload some strikers as with Torres and Ba that's too many as they might not even play with2 up top with their midfield.

So like us getting Tevez off the book, they will need to do the same and I think Ba could be got for 5 mill. And he fits what we need at this moment.

shurle is an attacking midfielder, yes another 1

I'd sell Dzeko if we got an offer for him, but I don't see City adding to the numbers up front.

Numbers wise, Aguero, Dzeko and Guidetti is adequate although whether they have enough goals in them I am not sure.

Left back might need strengthening.

We've addressed the main issues in the squad with the purchase of Fernandinho and Navas

We have been linked to some weird targets as of late but what I don't get is why are City not trying to hijack the Higuain deal!!!! I think he would be an amazing fit to the squad!!!! But we have been linked to Mario Gomez and he would be excellent as well but I'll take Higain!!!!!

Marvin said:
I'd sell Dzeko if we got an offer for him, but I don't see City adding to the numbers up front.

Numbers wise, Aguero, Dzeko and Guidetti is adequate although whether they have enough goals in them I am not sure.

We've addressed the main issues in the squad with the purchase of Fernandinho and Navas

With regards aguero and dzeko though marv it's about fitness and form. Sergio missed lots of games last season and edin was just plain poor. A top striker is a priority for me.

Marvin said:

So two forwards,1 of which who's form has slowly dipped plus a young lad who's never played at the level and been injured for the best part of 2 years ,is adequate for a team challenging for all the major trophies,Really !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.