Realistic Villa Targets

If McLeish is in charge I would expect these four

16kx5jc.jpg

I would offer all of our shit to them at cut rate prices. They still have the Milner money and will need to placate fans after the McLeish appointment. Some bargain players might help.

Bellamy-4m
RSC- 2m
Shay-5m
Bridge- 1m

Blue Haze said:
I would offer all of our shit to them at cut rate prices. They still have the Milner money and will need to placate fans after the McLeish appointment. Some bargain players might help.

Bellamy-4m
RSC- 2m
Shay-5m
Bridge- 1m

I'm sure signing RSC and Bridge would be just the thing to calm down the angry Villa fans!

Lancet Fluke said:
Blue Haze said:

Bellamy-4m
RSC- 2m
Shay-5m
Bridge- 1m

I'm sure signing RSC and Bridge would be just the thing to calm down the angry Villa fans!

We do package deals here at City. They can get bargains on class by taking our trash.

Blue Haze said:
We do package deals here at City. They can get bargains on class by taking our trash.

I'm loving your work. I think City should employ you as a consultant over the summer to get rid of our shite players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.