Realistically.. Where do you see us in ten years time?

Kun Aguero said:
I'll be 35, fuck me I'm old.

I wish i'd only be 35 in 10 years time , i'd swap you tomorrow ....

i'll be lucky if i'm still here by then !

Slicker than Sommeil said:
Looks like I'm the only one so far who thinks we WON'T win or have won the CL in 10 years.
Read my post.

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

The world of football as we know it will have ceased to exist for almost a full season; by then the evil scorpion-like overlords from the planet Ubis in the Gemini Beta 12 system ...(who conquered the Earth in the bloody Intergalactic War of 2020)... will have outlawed football and we, the slaves of Earth ...(who are not allowed to wear clothes or brush our teeth)... will all be forced, using a system akin to the rehabilitation devices employed in a clockwork orange, to watch 13-a-side, radio controlled, bionic monkeys riding on robot dogs, playing a futuristic version of rollerball in which, by law, the score is always 0-0.

TRANSMISSION COMPLETE.

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
BEGIN TRANSMISSION

The world of football as we know it will have ceased to exist for almost a full season; by then the evil scorpion-like overlords from the planet Ubis in the Gemini Beta 12 system ...(who conquered the Earth in the bloody Intergalactic War of 2020)... will have outlawed football and we, the slaves of Earth ...(who are not allowed to wear clothes or brush our teeth)... will all be forced, using a system akin to the rehabilitation devices employed in a clockwork orange, to watch 13-a-side, radio controlled, bionic monkeys riding on robot dogs, playing a futuristic version of rollerball in which, by law, the score is always 0-0.

TRANSMISSION COMPLETE.

Fall out, Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.