Really looking forward to Porto

booked on the official tc trip goin thrus morning . caint wait tbh my 1 st time in europe with city . takin me lad and he still dont no he goin yet as its a birthday surprise for him . any one been on these tc trips before wot they like

mcfcshoz said:
booked on the official tc trip goin thrus morning . caint wait tbh my 1 st time in europe with city . takin me lad and he still dont no he goin yet as its a birthday surprise for him . any one been on these tc trips before wot they like

pretty good i went with them to bayern and napoli. going on thursday as well . Enjoy it will be a good trip

Trying again - anyone got one spare for Porto away? I've located one so just need one more. I'll happily meet in Porto wherever you want and pay whatever you want .... :)

Sat at Heathrow waiting for flight to Lisbon and then we get train to Porto in morning!

Someone post the watering hole for meet up.

Last trip was Munich and that was an eventful day and night so who knows with Porto!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.