Really looking forward to Porto

Not sure if already posted but we are on ITV THREE for the away leg on Thursday whilst United are on Channel 5, I suppose that will alternate once the return fixtures take place however..

So much for "Thursday night, channel 5"

sam-caddick said:
Not sure if already posted but we are on ITV THREE for the away leg on Thursday whilst United are on Channel 5, I suppose that will alternate once the return fixtures take place however..

ITV1 for the away leg, ESPN for the home leg.

lancs blue said:
sam-caddick said:

ITV1 for the away leg, ESPN for the home leg.

ITV1 .. so used to saying channel three for ITV1

apologies mate!!

AlgarveBlu said:
looking forward to seeing a few of you up there, we've got a mini bus leaving the Algarve on the Thursday with 5 blues and 3 Porto fans so should make for an interesting 5 hour trip :-)

Word of warning though, it's been sub zero the last few nights in the Algarve so it will be a lot worse up in Porto when the sun goes down, just in case you lot are only packing shorts and a t-shirt!

4 of us staying in the Algarve also mate Hotel velamar u know any decent pubs or clubs around where we are? What's the prices for beer and food like should we take plenty of money? Also how bad are petrol prices over there what would u say it'd cost us driving there and back? We set off to Porto by car Thursday morning I can't wait now :)

Hello blues. I'm flying out to Lisbon on me todd today from a -20 Prague! Really looking forward to Thursdays game. In the meantime...any blues in Lisbon for the next 3 days and anyone got a pre-match bar sorted in Porto!

CTID
Warrington blue (living in Prague)

Squad for the latest Porto League game today I think.

Hulk is back. Some good players in there

: Helton, Daniel, Lucho Gonzalez, Maicon, Alvaro Pereira Joao Moutinho, Cristian Rodriguez, Hulk, Varela, James, Djalma, Sapunaru, Mangala Fernando, Alex Sandro, Janko, and Bracali Defour.

Really looking forward to this, i've never been to Estádio do Dragão so it'll be another ground to add to the list.

Have a safe trip Blues...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.