Really stupid Facebook Status's...

SWPISHOME

I really can't get my head around what some people put up on Facebook and how stupid they can be, This is what one girl put up a few weeks ago...

'Off to Lanzarote for two weeks with my parents can't wait to get away from this place'. (Each day she was counting down the days to Lanzarote and updating her status each day about he going with her parents).

So off she goes to Lanzarote with her parents...

She comes home and puts up another status which says:
'Just came home from holidays to find that my house has been robbed, Who ever done it we will catch you's, What you's didn't know is that we have a hidden camera out our back garden you's clowns'.

That's beyond stupidity! (She's blonde also).

Cannot understand why people live their lives through facebook. Members of the family on the wife's side are constantly bickering and such "middle aged dogs shouldn't go round making accusations" and my neice also does the same.

Fucking bananas workd we live in. Truly fucking bananas.

Mine usually involve letting people know the consistency and regularity of my bowel movements.

and that I like my new socks.

mcfc2607 said:
My friend (actually he's a wanker) posted

" just made some toast. Which side shall I butter.

After i read that I deleted my account.

Cringy as fuck.

That's awful. He could still be standing waiting on you telling him which side to butter.

mcfc2607 said:
My friend (actually he's a wanker) posted

" just made some toast. Which side shall I butter.

After i read that I deleted my account.

Cringy as fuck.

He's taking the piss out of facebook, more funny than cringy

SWPISHOME said:
I really can't get my head around what some people put up on Facebook and how stupid they can be, This is what one girl put up a few weeks ago...

'Off to Lanzarote for two weeks with my parents can't wait to get away from this place'. (Each day she was counting down the days to Lanzarote and updating her status each day about he going with her parents).

So off she goes to Lanzarote with her parents...

She comes home and puts up another status which says:
'Just came home from holidays to find that my house has been robbed, Who ever done it we will catch you's, What you's didn't know is that we have a hidden camera out our back garden you's clowns'.

That's beyond stupidity! (She's blonde also).

I hope you had a balaclava on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.