Really stupid Facebook Status's...

Freds Patio said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
http://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

Has anyone got this annoying **** on facebook?
He's a city fan, but he talks absolute shite all day, everyday!
Sometimes tempted to delete him but I found him entertaining in a shit sort of way.

A fine trick. I fell for it and turned into Clarkie all at once. Fair play!

I fell for it and was about to post a reply agreeing, calling the guy a twat and that he rarley posts about City.

I think the fact I have DannyBoy2890 on Facebook was the reason I fell for it, yeah, I'm sticking to the that.

Dubai Blue said:
Josh Blue said:
To balance the argument facebook does have some good qualities, for example, it is good for storing your pictures and finding people you lost touch with but in the long run it is a waste of your potential.
The same could be said for posting 4,400+ messages on an anonymous online football forum in just two years, but you still do that.

It's a website you don't like, that's fine. But to make generalisations about people who do have a use for it is a bit off in my opinion, especially when you clearly enjoy spending time on a website that plenty more people would view as a bit odd.

I agree I waste time and potential on here as well. I deleted facebook as I find bluemoon a lot more interesting and have actually learnt stuff from posters on here.

Sorry if you are an avid facebook user who I have offended :P

I'm not sure what potential I lose on facebook to be honest.

I certainly don't lose potential on here, in fact I have done very well from here over the years.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Freds Patio said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
http://facebook.com/profile.php?=73322363

Has anyone got this annoying **** on facebook?
He's a city fan, but he talks absolute shite all day, everyday!
Sometimes tempted to delete him but I found him entertaining in a shit sort of way.

A fine trick. I fell for it and turned into Clarkie all at once. Fair play!

I fell for it and was about to post a reply agreeing, calling the guy a twat and that he rarley posts about City.

I think the fact I have DannyBoy2890 on Facebook was the reason I fell for it, yeah, I'm sticking to the that.

Haha ;)

mine is for my friends and family, and i actually have a good laugh on there. how someone can be so anti it i find strange. If you have a c*nt on there then delete them and why add them. Years ago we would all take photographs and we'd sit on the sofa going through the photo album and looking at some real crap. these days you just upload what you want and share in the same manner. I actually enjoy seeing what people are up to, If my mates son has scored the winning goal for his team and he puts a pic up, its something he should be proud of and i like to see that.

anyway its hard to keep up toggling between bluemoon, facebook and twitter i have no time to actually speak to me people in real life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.