Really stupid Facebook Status's...

Blue Tooth said:
Josh Blue said:
Markt85 said:
That is a load of crap to be honest

Facebook is a wonderful tool - why do you need 800 + friends ? I have my work mates and a few old school mates that i am contact with ... I am a group member of West Ham ( Get all latest info ) My football team - Manager tells us where and when were playing / when training etc is ...

Great place to store photo's ...

i don't get the downside at all ...

If you have a spare 15 minutes Mark.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEQmFL9McU[/youtube]

If you still think facebook is a wonderful tool fair play to you, I wouldn't expect a couple of youtube videos to change any credible persons perspective on anything however I deleted my facebook in October and life is much better without it.

The guy who made that video needs to get out more.

hmmmmmm I think he gets out plenty and lives a life of fulfillment but perhaps you know better?

mcfc2607 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
mcfc2607 said:
After i read that I deleted my account.

You didn't tho did you?
I did tho
Can the pair of you complete the word "though", you cunts.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC-alan88 said:
Facebook is good for those people that aren't c*nts. C*nts who post on facebook, will also be c*nts everywhere else.

Moral of the story. If you're friends with so many c*nts, what are you?
Facebook-like-button.png

Markt85 said:
Josh Blue said:
Markt85 said:

If you still think facebook is a wonderful tool fair play to you, I wouldn't expect a couple of youtube videos to change any credible persons perspective on anything however I deleted my facebook in October and life is much better without it.

I watched it mate, still stand by my point, for me personally there is no downside. Its free, i have my real freinds who i speak to in real life on there, i have my football team and a use it for music and photo's

They raise an interesting point about how Facebook is designed for people to be sucked in by there advertising - does this then apply to the bluemoon adverts ?

Sharing personal information that no one cares about as it is nothing to do with them - does this then apply to St Helens Blue on the birth of his baby boy ?

Sharing photo's of themselves to impress others - does then then apply to the 'who are you thread ? '

The O/P slags of a girls status on Facebook, you have to wonder why then if it bothers him that much - he either added her to be a Facebook friend or accepted her request.

its a wonderful tool if you want it to be.

You are right about everything apart from the bluemoon adverts. Although like the rest of the internet bluemoon is still a tool for consumption for example someone will talk about their latest purchase in off-topic which is unconsciously advertising the product or service they have purchased.

I'm glad you watched the videos mate and well done for sticking with what you think however I hope you have learnt some new outlooks.

Josh Blue said:
hmmmmmm I think he gets out plenty and lives a life of fulfillment but perhaps you know better?
No, he sounds like he is a real sad **** to be honest.

Facebook is just an extension of ones social circle.

If you add wanky cunts and strangers then of course your experience of it will be shit. I just have people that I am actually mates with (and Timmmahhh) on there and have no issues with it.

Anyone annoys me and I bin them. Very straightforward.

Also, I think most people nowadays just go on nights out on the town just to get pictures taken for Facebook, Such and such has uploaded 42 pictures...And there's always loads of them taking pictures of themselves in the toilet looking in a mirror like a muppet!

The world is gone mad, Seriously f*cked up people in this world!

SWPISHOME said:
Also, I think most people nowadays just go on nights out on the town just to get pictures taken for Facebook, Such and such has uploaded 42 pictures...And there's always loads of them taking pictures of themselves in the toilet looking in a mirror like a muppet!

SO why are you friends with these cunts?

I don't have anyone on my facebook that does that.

May I ask how old these people and you are?

Josh Blue said:
Blue Tooth said:
Josh Blue said:

The guy who made that video needs to get out more.

Anyone who puts that amount of effort into making a video trying to convince people to get off facebook needs to get out more. Seriously, he waffles on about a demographic that most likely makes up a very small percentage of users.
I have no idea who he is and I suspect you don't either but my hunch is I wouldn't want to go for a beer with him.

Don't really like Facebook. I'd rather tell everything about myself to random strangers than have my family know all my business on Facebook. That may seen odd

SWP's back said:
SWPISHOME said:

SO why are you friends with these *****?

I don't have anyone on my facebook that does that.

May I ask how old these people and you are?

To be honest most of these people I have deleted, Two woman that I was friends with on Facebook were constantly doing it that's why I deleted both, One of them is 30 years old, The other is 24 years old (There lives is FACEBOOK)...

Am really on Facebook too keep in touch with a few friends that have moved to Australia and it's a good way to keep in touch, Am not one for posting up many statuses or pictures for that matter but that's just me, Maybe loads of people enjoying putting up pictures of there nights out and telling the world what there doing every few minutes.

I honestly think some people can't live without Facebook.

SWP's back said:
Josh Blue said:
No, he sounds like he is a real sad **** to be honest.

Facebook is just an extension of ones social circle.

If you add wanky ***** and strangers then of course your experience of it will be shit. I just have people that I am actually mates with (and Timmmahhh) on there and have no issues with it.

Anyone annoys me and I bin them. Very straightforward.

Yeah as I said earlier I have no problem with anyone using facebook why would I? Personally I don't see the need for it and when I did have it, it was just a tool for people to massage their ego with.

To balance the argument facebook does have some good qualities, for example, it is good for storing your pictures and finding people you lost touch with but in the long run it is a waste of your potential. If you delete your facebook you won’t lose contact with anyone important because if they are important they will find another way of getting in touch with you. I guess it can really depend on who you have on there but I still standby nobody needs it.

As for you calling the guy a real sad cnut? Very naive, judgmental and a tad laughable.

If a very well read and traveled man with a happy family who runs successful a business and contributes a lot of work to charity and helping others is a sad cnut, I dread to imagine what me and you are mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.