Recent Robinho Interview [Merged]

Robinho...football focus...saturday

Get your skyplus+ set for tomorrow if your going Bolton. Robbie interview on BBC Football Focus committing his long term future to City. Interviewed in English stating that he`s very happy at City, in England, and loves the City fans.
Hope this puts to bed all the Robbie for sale rumours.

Re: Robinho...football focus...saturday

Just watched 30 secs of it on the BBC web site :)

if we can pull this off it means we've truely arrived. a world superstar WANTS to play at city, others will follow.

I honestly do think he was unhappy when he was injured, however on his return to full fitness the man looks happy and part of the team! i think all the players are happy hear now apart from Johno! really feel sorry for him!

zandvoort blue said:
Get your skyplus+ set for tomorrow if your going Bolton. Robbie interview on BBC Football Focus committing his long term future to City. Interviewed in English stating that he`s very happy at City, in England, and loves the City fans.
Hope this puts to bed all the Robbie for sale rumours.
I still think he will go next year

Sorry if off-topic, but can't create a new topic cos of lack of posts - Article on guardian saying that Dean Ashton is due to confirm his retirement cos of his ankle injury but is looking at the possibility of sueing SWP and chelsea. Any mileage in this or just paper talk?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.