Recent Robinho Interview [Merged]

Re: So who's slaggin Robby off now?

goatastuta said:
doesnt matter what he says or does,some people have to moan/disbelieve/disrespect him.
"he doesnt track back"-i dont want him defending."he goes missing in games"-no one gave him the ball/he had 2 men marking him out the game(which creates space elsewhere)
we could have him on one wing and messi on the other and people would still moan.
there isnt a team or defender in the world who envys coming up against robinho.
I still cant believe it,but he does actually play for us.this is a superstar brazilian,so technically gifted its untrue,definitely one of the top 3 best players in the world,and he pulls on a blue shirt.
all those who want to bring back ged brannan coz he "puts a shift in" need to get a grip[/quote
top 3 in the world ? not even in the top 10

to the people who slag of robinho have a look at the list of names in the flop of the decade topic ,now would you put robs name with that shower of shit (i still cannot decide who to vote for !!) .we have a player who went through alot of crap in his first season with us yet still banged them in and created goals and you slag him of for what ? oh yeah not getting back and doing what the defence is there for

How come he can speak good English when all the papers said he jacked in English lessons because he couldn't be arsed? Does this mean that the papers make things up? Surely not.

Re: Robbie Wants To stay For 10 YEARS! Com'n Mate, Leave It Out

BLUENATIC said:
XxRach09Xx said:
Really Hope he does stay !!!!
Me n all flower. Best player I've ever seen in our shirt
Best at what? For all the skill he has and HIS reputation he's still invisible most games. Hope he stays but for now he's not a major contributor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.