Recession, Football Hooliganism and Unemployment...

dom said:
ManCityFC said:
Only this time around, Labour are:

Letting the rich bankers get away with fucking murder whilst plumetting the world into a recession and forcing millions of brits onto the dole.

Taxing the hard-working to fucking death, until they cannot afford to go to football match's.

Banning smoking and shutting down 8 pubs per day, destroying community spirit and turning the youth into fucking unruly lunatics.

Making the fucking workshy, middle-class, paying them to sit on their arses all day doing fuck all but watch TV.

Inviting millions of people into the country to suck on the teat of an already creaking benefit system and NNS, due to the last point.

Lying to us all about a threat that didn't exist then taking us to wars, on the back of USA orders, whilst not bothering to equip are bravest men with the correct equipment to fight them.

Not building any fucking roads even though traffic is slowing down by 10% per year.

Etc, etc, etc, etc...I could go on for years.

Fuck me, just like Thatcher's Britain eh? Bring her back now for me.

Re read your own post and then reconsider how any of these phenomena weren't as much a product of Thatcher's policies as not ?

Educate me.

Then we need a full on Acid House revival as it was Acid House that killed the football hooligan. People could'nt fight when they were loved up.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
wrongun73 said:
yellow new yorkers for me mate :)

Make mine a mitsubishi if its your shout mate.
And a microdot chaser,just for good measure.
ha ha.thats quality nj.very good.was just about to mention the mitsubishi's.bring back the acid house days i say!

double dipped strawberry for me please with a white lightning chaser.

BTW me fuckin dog ate me fuckin Pringle jumper yesterday. It nibbled away at it to get me City badge of it..

Didsberry blue said:
Then we need a full on Acid House revival as it was Acid House that killed the football hooligan. People could'nt fight when they were loved up.

sounds good to me!

@ poster: is this on the basis of last night's 'meet'? Or is there a rebirth of pitch invasions and fighting in the grounds that I've somehow missed?
Granted, there's trouble outside, but there's always been skirmishes in surrounding streets or designated spots. Even in the good times.

I fail to see how you can make such a sweeping statement. But I'm willing to be enlightened.

ManCityFC said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Thatcher's Britain all over again.

Only this time around, Labour are:

Letting the rich bankers get away with fucking murder whilst plumetting the world into a recession and forcing millions of brits onto the dole.

Taxing the hard-working to fucking death, until they cannot afford to go to football match's.

Banning smoking and shutting down 8 pubs per day, destroying community spirit and turning the youth into fucking unruly lunatics.

Making the fucking workshy, middle-class, paying them to sit on their arses all day doing fuck all but watch TV.

Inviting millions of people into the country to suck on the teat of an already creaking benefit system and NNS, due to the last point.

Lying to us all about a threat that didn't exist then taking us to wars, on the back of USA orders, whilst not bothering to equip are bravest men with the correct equipment to fight them.

Not building any fucking roads even though traffic is slowing down by 10% per year.

Etc, etc, etc, etc...I could go on for years.

Fuck me, just like Thatcher's Britain eh? Bring her back now for me.

This This and more fucking THIS!

Post of the year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.