Record Breaking Support 60,000

ban-mcfc said:
citijen said:
mcfcirlam said:
Just spoke to someone in the club who tells me with Club Wembley, Corporate and extra tickets from Wigan they estimate 60,000 City fans in the stadium.
This will be the biggest support ever for one club at Wembley.

Sorry it is 59,999 Ray isn't going

post of the day.

lol

Agreed .

This is why I come on here , not all that manager rubbish .

Ladybarn Blue . said:
ban-mcfc said:
citijen said:
Sorry it is 59,999 Ray isn't going

post of the day.

lol

Agreed .

yeah me too; all this mard arsed "sack the manager" shit cos we only come second and get tom a cup final is appalling - remember when Tony Book had 1 average season and my namesake panicked and brought in Big Mal, it started a decline that lasted decades

BringBackSwales said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
ban-mcfc said:
post of the day.

lol

Agreed .

yeah me too; all this mard arsed "sack the manager" shit cos we only come second and get tom a cup final is appalling - remember when Tony Book had 1 average season and my namesake panicked and brought in Big Mal, it started a decline that lasted decades

with all fairness and i want mancini to stay, i don't think that would happen if we changed manager.

i know that's not what were really implying though.

mcfcirlam said:
Just spoke to someone in the club who tells me with Club Wembley, Corporate and extra tickets from Wigan they estimate 60,000 City fans in the stadium.

Assuming it does reach 60,000 I guess that "record" is only true for the new Wembley. Arsenal played home European games at old Wembley with over 70k.

Gary James said:
mcfcirlam said:

Assuming it does reach 60,000 I guess that "record" is only true for the new Wembley. Arsenal played home European games at old Wembley with over 70k.

Spoiler (-;

how ever many of us there are at wembley,we need to make as much f*****g noise as possible and make it an intimidating atmosphere

the goats backside said:
Gary James said:
mcfcirlam said:

Spoiler (-;
But if there are over 54,000 Blues there it will be the largest gathering of City fans at a game since 1973! (Maine Rd attracted an 'official' crowd of 54,478 V Sunderland on 24/2/73 - Maine Rd's last City game to 'officially' attract over 54,000).

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Just of interest, how on earth would someone know that ?

32000 allocation yes but the rest is just guesswork.

Wouldnt surprise me if there are 10,000 empty seats.

Must be the same person who "knows" that Pellegrini will be our new manager

Probably a friend of Didsbury Daft

when and if the game is a sell out i may believe 60k might be us ,but up to now nobody has said the game is a sell out ,only we have sold out the game has not has it ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.