Record Breaking Support 60,000

Gary James said:
the goats backside said:
Gary James said:
Assuming it does reach 60,000 I guess that "record" is only true for the new Wembley. Arsenal played home European games at old Wembley with over 70k.

Spoiler (-;
But if there are over 54,000 Blues there it will be the largest gathering of City fans at a game since 1973! (Maine Rd attracted an 'official' crowd of 54,478 V Sunderland on 24/2/73 - Maine Rd's last City game to 'officially' attract over 54,000).

Thanks, as always with the correct info and figures Gary, hope the shows went well
No doubt on Tuesday we will be hearing Mickey Mouse numbers for a retiring do Monday

[quote="Gary James"

(-;[/quote]
But if there are over 54,000 Blues there it will be the largest gathering of City fans at a game since 1973! (Maine Rd attracted an 'official' crowd of 54,478 V Sunderland on 24/2/73 - Maine Rd's last City game to 'officially' attract over 54,000).[/quote]

I think you have forgot York away Gary

Gary James said:
the goats backside said:
Gary James said:
Assuming it does reach 60,000 I guess that "record" is only true for the new Wembley. Arsenal played home European games at old Wembley with over 70k.

Spoiler (-;
But if there are over 54,000 Blues there it will be the largest gathering of City fans at a game since 1973! (Maine Rd attracted an 'official' crowd of 54,478 V Sunderland on 24/2/73 - Maine Rd's last City game to 'officially' attract over 54,000).

Was that the FA Cup game? I was at that one with my old man and there were at least 11k Sunderland fans!

Important question. If 60,000 are going to Wembley, why was there so many empty seats on Tuesday? And against Wigan and West Ham? Infact did they support City in 2007?

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Important question. If 60,000 are going to Wembley, why was there so many empty seats on Tuesday? And against Wigan and West Ham? Infact did they support City in 2007?
I heard a rumour once that not all City fans live in Manchester and not all fans go to every match. It was just a rumour though.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Nah most started like me in 2008 GGMC love the citizens

Skashion said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
I heard a rumour once that not all City fans live in Manchester and not all fans go to every match. It was just a rumour though.

that's bollocks, all city fans were born on the banks of the ship canal.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:

Cost? Pass. It has been a very expensive season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.