Red/Black or Blue shirt roll call

Blue with Balotelli on the back plus Red and Black Scarf<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 1:27 pm --<br /><br />Blue with Balotelli on the back plus Red and Black Scarf

Blue for me, plus my blue scarf<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:28 pm --<br /><br />Blue for me, plus my blue scarf

Same as the semi for me, blue shirt and both a blue and a red'n'black scarf. Bit warm around the neck though!<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 1:38 pm --<br /><br />Same as the semi for me, blue shirt and both a blue and a red'n'black scarf. Bit warm around the neck though!

Given I aint got a ticket I would go stark bollocked naked if I could get one at this late stage!!!

If I end up in a pub then it's Blue for me!

I very rarely/almost never wear a footy shirt to the football - I do wear them at the gym/playing footy/around the house. But tomorrow I'm going for the St Mark's 1880 black top with the white Maltese cross.<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 2:09 pm --<br /><br />I very rarely/almost never wear a footy shirt to the football - I do wear them at the gym/playing footy/around the house. But tomorrow I'm going for the St Mark's 1880 black top with the white Maltese cross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.