Red Cafe in meltdown

images

Your Letter was only the start of it
One letter and now your part of it
Now you've done it
Jim has fixed it for you
And you and you

And you and you with Benjani point at every one of them

My nephew is 5. He refuses to sit on a red chair in class. His dad has had numerous conversations with teachers about the situation but said he is a City fan and only likes to sit on the blue chairs.
Fuckin pissing myself when he told me.
What a star your nephew is.

I think Sir Matt Busby set a rather different tone, which trickled down to some extent. But then, as a player, he worked for another club.
Matt Busby was a real gentleman. There is a clip, which was included in the Lee, Bell, Summerbee video, of him congratulating Joe on City's title win in 1968.

Something we never saw from the pisscan in 2012.

My nephew is 5. He refuses to sit on a red chair in class. His dad has had numerous conversations with teachers about the situation but said he is a City fan and only likes to sit on the blue chairs.
Fuckin pissing myself when he told me.
Wow reminds me of me and my dad love it hate everything red

Matt Busby was a real gentleman. There is a clip, which was included in the Lee, Bell, Summerbee video, of him congratulating Joe on City's title win in 1968.

Something we never saw from the pisscan in 2012.

Once a **** always a **** . Nothing to see here.

A question regarding the Rag’s banner. I see on here that the banner whips up a lot of anger amongst Blues being beyond banter - being unacceptable etc. Personally I don't get this - as annoying as it was I always felt that one day it would come back to bite them on the arse.
If in say 9 seasons time the Rags still haven’t won the league would it be unacceptable for us to put up our own 20 banner ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.