Red Cafe in meltdown

Worst thing that’s ever happened to British football hahahaha, they fucking hate it, I mean no idea how old that guy is whose out that but they are all broken and it’s funny as fuck
As far as a Utd fan goes, we are the worst thing to happen. It’s effin great isn’t it.

Said it before numerous times but that SER19 is one of the biggest mard bastards on that site. His pathetic trolling of City fans on an industrial scale over several years saw him repeatedly get ripped a new arsehole to the point that he had to go running to the site owner in a desperate attempt to get blues banned from the site when all we were doing was politely pointing out what a **** he is.

When the verdict lands in the 115/129/130 case, I hope it finishes his football supporting life off for good as it’s no more than the prick deserves!
I hope he dies in his sleep tonight..

Another one who can't be arsed with football any more. What a fanny.

View attachment 134396
Waa this prick living on another planet during the media frenzy and numerous anti-City stories that surfaced during the first week of the hearing?

Oh, and as for “It’s clearly being covered up by City and they’re silencing people”, if it’s as clear as he says it is then why isn’t the brain dead **** reporting it to the police rather than crying about it on Rag Cafe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.