Red Cafe in meltdown

Just had a quick scan and they have thread on ‘Is Sterling the best English player’

I was shocked that most of them agreed that he was. They are really bigging him up. There is the obvious comparison with Kane, but again to my amazement they are defending him and some even say if he can just take his finishing up another level he will be Balon dor candidate. Sterling with his strength of character and improvement under Pep has won over the haters. I am really so proud of him. Has Pep say he has ‘balls’
I don’t count the dippers in that because they are unreachable, their bitterness and delusion is somewhere around Jupiter

Since the scum thread is in lockdown, I crossed over to the caf for some bitter humor. It is priceless over there. Looks like 659 million loyal fans have abandoned a sinking ship. The only request I have from Santa is they are relegated, my life will then be complete.

Unfortunately it’ll probably never happen in our lifetimes, but imagine if it did, it would be like having 10 Christmas’s all at once.
Not in my lifetime, you say?
We've heard that before.

Just had a look at the Lukaku thread on the caf. I have to say some of those Raggies are pretty funny. One of them said Lukakus goal wasn’t a shot, it was him trying to trap the ball and it bounced off him at speed into the goal.

Beginning to think Lukaku is unwell. He looks a good couple of stone overweight.

Romelu-Lukaku.jpg
He's just big boned.
Hmmm, I've never seen a fat skeleton.

Beginning to think Lukaku is unwell. He looks a good couple of stone overweight.

Romelu-Lukaku.jpg
Dalot’s hiding place has been found.

Fair plays to him, hiding under lukaku’s shirt for the past 3 months. But perhaps it’s some one else’s turn.
Or maybe Bailly is in there as well, and it’s sardines they are playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.