Red Cafe in meltdown

The level of anxiety on SadCafe is something to behold right now.

They realise in the next few years they are going to be totally eclipsed by their two great rivals but they can't decide who to blame, who the scapegoat is. Morinho, Woodward, Glazer, Scholes, Pogba---?

Bournemouth and Watford ?

The level of anxiety on SadCafe is something to behold right now.

They realise in the next few years they are going to be totally eclipsed by their two great rivals but they can't decide who to blame, who the scapegoat is. Morinho, Woodward, Glazer, Scholes, Pogba---?
Brighton and Southampton?

I'm slightly disappointed that this thread is back on track.
It made me giggle to think that they were lurking around here, only to be gutted to discover that nobody was paying them a blind bit of notice.

Quiet a few tbh mate, he hammered the oil money thread when it appeared and the general City thread. He's been a bit quiet this week. He was one of the main Jose defenders too.

Everything we've won is pretty much invalid to him as we are cheats.

@M18CTID knows how much full of shit he is as he's had a few run ins with the tosser.

Yeah, he’s one of the biggest whoppers ever to post on that or any other forum. The fact that a lot of reds on there think he’s a c*nt as well kind of speaks for itself.

Namco - and all his other incarnations - is more of an irritant than being outright offensive. The best one was when he came back as a City fan, but didn’t do a very good job of it because all he did was slag us off. The mods ran the fucker through their special namco detector and he was instantly banned.

I'll raise you vangaalera. He's probably in a darkened room at the minute but he is a giddy **** when he's on one, very obsessed with us but seems to have vanished into thin air.
Soft twat.

Nah, VGE actually turned out to be an alright poster. I know you had your run-ins with him and so did I at first, but he started the thread on there criticising the press for their treatment of Sterling.

Yeah, he’s one of the biggest whoppers ever to post on that or any other forum. The fact that a lot of reds on there think he’s a c*nt as well kind of speaks for itself.

Namco - and all his other incarnations - is more of an irritant than being outright offensive. The best one was when he came back as a City fan, but didn’t do a very good job of it because all he did was slag us off. The mods ran the fucker through their special namco detector and he was instantly banned.

Thanks for that as I knew it was yourself who had said previously he was an out an out C*nt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.