red cafe swamp donkeys begging for CITY title !!

It's never been a case of us fighting liverpool for the title,if it was hull,they would come up with an excuse "to want us to win it and not hull",just to save face,not to have the piss taken out of them on Monday morning,so they can stand there and say"I wanted city to win it"....they are full of shit....IF liverpool do win it,mark my words them very same rags who"wanted city to win it",WILL be ripping you apart.....fickle twats,the lot of em!

To be honest never really paid much attention to those arrogant bastards when we were shite and not going to start lapping up what they think now we have become half decent. As far as I am concerned I hope their club rots in mid table for ever more with a constant stream of mangers spunking millions trying to get it right. They can all go to hell as far as I am concerned.

Rammyblues said:
To be honest never really paid much attention to those arrogant bastards when we were shite and not going to start lapping up what they think now we have become half decent. As far as I am concerned I hope their club rots in mid table for ever more with a constant stream of mangers spunking millions trying to get it right. They can all go to hell as far as I am concerned.

DITTO.

Rammyblues said:

MID-TABLE??? You must have a soft spot for them :) cause I want them to turn into one of the Sheffield clubs, slowly sinking from a position of success to one of failure & disappearing from the general football fans consciousness, forever wallowing in a lower division and never ever seeing a glimmer of success again. We wouldn't get to smash them in the derbies every year, but I can live with that.

Haha I did once hope they would fail that much we could knock that swamp down and put an asda there, I am happy for them to be midtable for the next 20 years or so, maybe with a bit of relegation thrown in I want them bastards to at least have the experience of going through what I as a city fan and many more like me have endured over the times we have stood by our club.

:-)

Rammyblues said:
Haha I did once hope they would fail that much we could knock that swamp down and put an asda there, I am happy for them to be midtable for the next 20 years or so, maybe with a bit of relegation thrown in I want them bastards to at least have the experience of going through what I as a city fan and many more like me have endured over the times we have stood by our club.

:-)
You could write a song about that:

Sheikh Mansour went to Stretford
In a sky blue Mazda
Bought the swamp, knocked it down,
And built a fuckin' Asda.

Can't remember where I nicked it from.

bluemanc said:
Wiggum22 said:
We don't want City to win it. We will not be happy for City to win it. Christ it'll be awful
However, this is slightly more preferable to that lot from Merseyside.
Thats fair & it might be blasphemy on a scale never seen before BUT i would want the rags to win the title if they were up against liverpool.
rag fans arent on the same scale as the red scouse.

Thats unusual..........2 post linked together...........both talking shite........!

Rammyblues said:
Never a true word Rammyblues .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.