red cafe swamp donkeys begging for CITY title !!

Ding Dong said:
bluemanc said:
Wiggum22 said:
We don't want City to win it. We will not be happy for City to win it. Christ it'll be awful
However, this is slightly more preferable to that lot from Merseyside.
Thats fair & it might be blasphemy on a scale never seen before BUT i would want the rags to win the title if they were up against liverpool.
rag fans arent on the same scale as the red scouse.

Thats unusual..........2 post linked together...........both talking shite........!
From someone who only joined this forum because the money started coming in i'll treat that with the contempt that it deserves

bluemanc said:
Ding Dong said:
bluemanc said:
Thats fair & it might be blasphemy on a scale never seen before BUT i would want the rags to win the title if they were up against liverpool.

Thats unusual..........2 post linked together...........both talking shite........!
From someone who only joined this forum because the money started coming in i'll treat that with the contempt that it deserves

I joined before the money came in and never in a million fucking years would i want the Rags to win anything.

bluemanc said:
Ding Dong said:
bluemanc said:

For someone who seems to know why we all became members.. please enlighten me with your contemptable reply.......It could build your post count.

Those red cunts will claim success in anything. Finish 7th, lose the chosen one, shatter several historic records for crapulence - and now they're glad it's us instead of Liverpool? Fark orf.

Their bitterness is beyond belief.

I'm With Stupid said:
Aguero_Element said:
they are just doing what they do best, being deluded!

but most of the country wants us to win now, it doesnt take a genius to see through the liverpool facade
I constantly read about how Liverpool are the neutral's favourite, yet every neutral I know (including 3 Arsenal fans, who aren't really neutral) want us to win. One of them conceded that he'd be happy for one of our other friends if Liverpool win it, but wouldn't go so far as to say he wanted them to win. The rest have actually been cheering our goals in the games.
Everyone is sick and tired about the way the Dippers have handled themselves in the title run in. Singing we're going to win the league for weeks, and they thought they had won it after they beat us, not to mention them talking bull about overturning our goal difference before the game last night.

nomorethaksintimes said:
The most distasteful part of United was Ferguson. All my mates who go to United have always been fine really. With Liverpool, on the other hand, the whole club has always wound me up .

Know what you mean. Tbh, it's never been my mates from Manchester who are united fans that's the issue, who are some good lads, but over the years it's been all the hangers on from elsewhere that I've met who been bandwaggon jumping on united's success.
Yeah, the way Liverpool are going on, and have gone on all season, I'd take great pleasure in them finishing below united next season.

I can't imagine any set of supporters wanting Liverpool to win it, given their obnoxious behaviour over the past month.
That said, I honestly don't give a curse what any other group of fans want - least of all that lot.

It's quite clear they would prefer us to win it over Liverpool but it's nothing to do with any derby/ rivalry. The reason most reds support the rags is to gloat, they want to support the most successful club. If Fulham had 19 titles they'd want us to win it over Fulham just so they can sit in their armchairs, in the pub and on the internet bragging about how much better they are than everybody else.

That's all the 20 times shite is about, gloating arrogance at it's finest and they want to stay as far ahead as the rest as possible.

Never forget.
united_banner_1897690c.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.